𝐕𝐈

𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐔𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

|⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰|

So Here we are... Sitting in Uyuu restaurant together.

"Hey Y/N? Don't you think this is sort of like a Date, Hmm? Hehe~" He said, leaning on The palm of his hand with a closed eye smile.

*Cough Cough*

"W-WHAT?" You said, Slamming your hands on the table, gaining the attention of other customers.

"What's wrong? N/N~" He said, with that Cocky grin plastered on his face

"W-What did you say..?"

"Oh! I was just asking what you'd like to Order, hehe.." He said, quickly changing the subject.

Heizou POV

I can't believe i Let that date thing slip out, this is just a meal...

"Go Ahead, order whatever you want! I'll pay of course" I said, being the generous person I am

"Good, if you weren't paying i think I'd leave. Date or not" they said with a smile

"What...?"

Did they just say it's a date?!

"WAIT I MEAN-" they said waving their arms in the air due to embarrassment.

"Awh my Dear, it's alright~ You're allowed to call this a Date if you'd like." I told them.

"S-Shut up" they said looking down at their hands on the table.

Y/N POV

"Anyways, i think I'll just stick with some Rice Buns, if that's alright with you...?" You said, unsure if your order would be expensive or not.

"Yeah, no problem! but is there anything else? What i mean is, Rice Buns are extremely small, wouldn't you want something else?" He said with a questioning expression.

"Are you Judging my taste in food, Heizou?" You asked him, wondering why he'd say something like that.

"N-No, Not at all, Y/N. Heh.." he said, looking all embarrassed.

Why does he look so flustered?

"Hey there handsome, what would you like to order~" A Woman said to Heizou in a flirtatious tone.

What the hell... Who does she think she is coming around here calling heizou handsome, well I mean... He is but that's not the point! No No No F/N L/N you are not jealous, Nu-uh not one bit!

"I will have 2 servings of fried tofu, make sure they're actually fried, I'll have a side with some fried veggies, Maybe add a tiny bit of meat to that and a glass of water please" he said politely, smiling kindly at the waitress.

Why on teyvat does this guy want 2 whole servings of Fried tofu... And a side of meat and veggies that are.. also fried- and why didn't he say anything about the handsome thing!