𝐗

𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮

|⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰|

Y/N POV

Today is the day that the festival starts... And it's been a week since He's spoken to me, I can't help but wonder.. should I have said something?

"L/N, come over here." A voice said from a distance

"Ah, Madam Kujou. What can I do for you?" You said politely, she was technically your senior after all.

"I need you to go and help me down at the port, we need to welcome the guests from other nations and make sure that they arrived legally. As a part of the Tenryou Commission, it is also your duty" She said sternly.

My duty..? But I'm only a trainee detective.

"But, Mada-"

"No buts, Get a move on" She said cutting you off.

"Geez, okay I get it" you said groaning at the woman In front of you.

Welcome people at the port? I don't see anyone...?

"Y/NNNNN!!!!" A young voice said from the distance.

"Huh.. wha-"

"I missed you so much" The voice said.

You look down to see a small girl hugging your leg and looking up towards you with a huge smile on her face

"Klee? It's been awhile!!" You said, smiling at the child.

"Ah, klee- don't run off next time, you could've gotten hurt!" A smooth but raspy voice said.

"Okay Albedo! Hehe" Klee said, turning around to face the boy who spoke to her.

Albedo..?

"Ah, you're.. Y/N? I've heard things about you from Kaeya and Miss Lisa" Albedo said to you.

Albedo... Oh!!! That's the Chief alchemist guy, I think..

"Oh, You must be the Chief Alchemist! It's a pleasure to finally meet you" You said, hoping that you got his Title right.

"No, please. The pleasure is all mine, thank you for being friends with Klee, I know she appreciates it" He said with a slight smile.

"Uh huh!" You said, relieved that he was in fact the chief alchemist and not someone else.

"Well, me and Klee will be over there if you need anything" he said, pointing towards one of the Buildings.

"Okay!! Bye" You said with a wave.

He must also be that painter guy for the Five Kaisen, let's see who's gonna arrive next..

"Bards from Mondstadt?" You mumbled.

"I already told you, no permit, no entry" a familiar voice said from the distance.