Golden Carriage; Reawakening of Mount Tong'Lu

*SLIGHT NSFW FOR PARTS 1-2*

Hua Cheng had once again held his hand up for Xie Lian to hold onto. Xie lian accidentally stumbled out of the golden carriage, yet Hua Cheng put one hand on his waist and another holding onto Xie Lian's hand.

"San Lang? Are you alright.." Xie Lian said.

"..." Hua Cheng hadn't said anything.

Once again, Mount Tong'Lu had opened it's gates and the arousal of ghosts reappeared. But unexpectedly, Hua Cheng had been more affected since last time.

"San Lang gege? Has it started agai—"

Hua Cheng grabbed a hold of Xie Lian fully and kissed him deeply and passionately on his lips. Xie Lian despite of himself, blurted out and had fell backwards.

"S-San Lang?! Wh-what are you doing??" Xie Lian spoke up

"..." once again, Hua Cheng had nonetheless said nothing.

Xie Lian was about to speak once more, yet Hua Cheng had grabbed a hold of Xie Lian's hair and waist and gently put him on the ground.

The few ghosts who were watching had quickly turned away and ran off. Xie Lian had noticed this and had started blushing. 

"San La—"

"Sh.. don't worry gege. No one will come over again.." Hua Cheng had cut him off.

After Xie Lian was convinced into believing no one would watch, he had subconsciously clung onto hua cheng. Hua Cheng had been on top of Xie Lian for quite a while and once again. He had been affected.

Seeing this, Xie Lian had kissed Hua Cheng desperately. Since this had happened since the last awakening, Xie Lian solemnly had grown along with it.

"A-ah.. San Lang.. that hurts-" Xie Lian moaned

Hua Cheng had heard Xie Lian and started to stop sucking on Xie Lian's neck. 

Xie Lian had let Hua Cheng take the lead. Especially since this was awkward for Xie Lian, but also because he was long inexperienced. After 800 years he had finally lost his virginity.

And who has he lost it to? A ghost king in heat.

Hua Cheng had been staring at Xie Lian's covered chest and spoke in a jokingly manner,

"..gege.. aren't you going to strip off your clothes?"

Hua Cheng had chuckled softly seeming to have regained his energy and full conciousness.

"A-ah? San Lang.." Xie Lian said half murmuring.

Hua Cheng had noticed Xie Lian was slightly embarrassed and uncomfortable so he tried to back a little. Looking quite dark and sad.
"Gege.. you dont need to proceed with this.. you dont need to pleasure me for my sake.. much ashamed.."

Hua Cheng had spoken in a light, sad tone, but not because Xie Lian hadn't wanted to do it. But because he was upset that Xie Lian felt uncomfortable.

"..San Lang. No need to worry. I'm giving all of my consent towards you." Xie Lian said

Hua Cheng had looked much more happier and continued calmly.

"Shall we strip then? Hah.." Hua Cheng had chuckled.

They soon started taking off their robes and excess layers. It slowly, but surely revealed their uncovered chests and.. well, lower body half.

Hua Cheng soon started eyeing Xie Lian's Legs and grabbed one startling Xie Lian.

"E-eh?! S-San Lang! Wh..what are you doing?!" Xie Lian said shockingly.

Hua Cheng then grabbed both of this legs and kissed his thigh. Xie Lian yelped and right after 

put both of his hands covering his mouth entirely.

"Ah.. gege.. if youre that loud someone might hear us..make sure to be quiet. Or we could go to paradise manor and have this sorted?" Hua Cheng spoke softly.

"..No need." Xie Lian said

"..." Hua Cheng had looked at him and looked as if in discomfort. Not even half and hour and Hua Cheng's golden carriage arrived.

"Gege, lets go in." Hua Cheng said.

Xie Lian just slightly nodded. Hua Cheng understood. He grabbed Xie Lian and their robes, he had started to carry Xie Lian bridal style and and put his outer robe on to cover his back. 

As for Xie Lian, he put all of the robes on top of him covering his face to his thighs leaving his legs and arms that were holding onto Hua Cheng.

As he was walking Xie Lian had said something.

"San Lang gege.. are you going to continue carrying me like this? Won't I just be a burden?.."

Hua Cheng had sensed Xie lian was slightly upset and just landed a kiss on Xie Lian's forehead.

"No need gege.. you are no burden, I shall continue for you." Hua Cheng said.

Just then. He laid xie Lian inside the carriage and sat beside him. Not shortly after, they had arrived to paradise manor and it had been completely secured so no one could peek or glance at it.