Chapter 1 - You and I Undercover

Ryder laid in bed, just looking at her bare belly. She was seven months pregnant now and her belly was finally bigger. She had gone to the doctors and they were concerned about the baby not being at a normal weight so they had put her on a special diet and told her to relax. Now she was much better. She wasn't at the average weight for someone that was seven months pregnant, but she was still healthy and so was the baby.

 She ran her hands across her belly, feeling him kicking. It kept her up at night, but she didn't care. She loved feeling him move around in there. It was still hard to believe there was a baby in there. 

Nate walked into the room. "Hey baby, what are up to?" 

"Watching our son moving." She smiled at him. "He's all over the place today." 

Nate smiled and climbed on the bed, stopping right at her belly. He put his hand on it, feeling him moving. He smiled and kissed her belly gently. 

Ryder watched Nate kiss her belly and she smiled. He looked up at her and moved up further on the bed to give her a kiss. They were both so happy, but anxious for their little bundle of joy to get here. 

"I wish he would pop out right now. I am so anxious to meet him." She said smiling.

"Let's let him cook a little longer. Deal?" He said smiling.

"Deal. We have a ton to do anyway." She said.

"Did you put the crib together yet?" She asked.

"Um, together. I'll do the bedding stuff tomorrow." Nate said.

"You better!" She laughed.

"Ryder..."

"Yeah?" She looked over at him. She was glowing. She looked so beautiful and it was like Nate was falling in love all over again.

"I love you so much." He said. "You are the most amazing woman in the world and I am so glad you are my wife."

Ryder smiled. "I love you more than you know Nate." She said smiling.

"I go with Ryder tomorrow to order the flowers." Veronica said.

"I think the only thing left right now is the guest list." Jack said. He pulled it out and looked it over.

"Yeah that's all." 

"Wait Ve. You forgot to put your parents on here." Jack said, handing her the list.

"I know they aren't on there." She said.

"Wait what? Why aren't they on there?" Jack said. He was really confused. 

"It doesn't matter. Just don't worry about that."

"No Veronica. Tell me." He said. He was slowly switching from confused to angry.

"I told you Jack. Don't worry about it. Can we move on now?" 

"No Veronica. If you want me marry you, you are going to tell me why you, the girl who is so close with her parents, aren't inviting them to the most important day of your life? Tell me now, or the wedding is off." Jack said.

"BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU JACK! THAT'S WHY!"