4|Hurt

They were now sophomores.

Jihoon had gotten over his crush on Haruto. He realized it was going no where. And decided to focus on other things instead.

And by other things, Jihoon slowly noticed something in himself.

He likes Junkyu.

...

He freaking likes Junkyu too!

Jihoon only realized that now. It's stupid and it sounds selfish but after Jihoon watched Junkyu become less interactive or interested in talking to him it made Jihoon crave for him to do so.

It is true, that only when you are finally deprived of what you had will you finally come to realize how much it meant to you.

Besides this revelation that Jihoon finally realized, he is also noticing how close Junkyu and Mashiho are becoming. They have become very close like they go to the library together to read books. They are seen to be together a lot, chatting and laughing with each other even studying! And so was the birth of the ship Mashikyu.

Jihoon will be honest, he hated it.

He hated them and he hated himself.

It hurt.

Their classmates, most especially Yoshi, kept teasing the two.

It was hurting Jihoon. But he can't complain, he hurt Junkyu first. It only seemed right that he was hurting now too. What's worse though, is that Jihoon feels like he is being played.

It looks like others have also noticed Jihoon had now caught feelings for Junkyu. He was also being teased for it.

They had a class project to make a movie film. Jihoon was a side cast along with Junkyu. The movie setting was at school so they often filmed there. On a weekend they went to school to film. They were the only students around.

They were on a break. Everyone was resting. Jihoon suddenly got called by Yoshi. The message was relayed by Doyoung, he said that Yoshi was gonna say something important that Jihoon needed to hear. And so Jihoon went to look for Yoshi who was said to be at a school bench in the school garden.

Jihoon spotted Yoshi and walked towards him.

"Come here!" Yoshi called. He stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going? They said you have something to tell me?" Jihoon asked.

Yoshi just ignored him and disappeared into the school hallways. Jihoon was confused but followed after him. He figured Yoshi might not want anyone to see them when he tells him.

He walked the same direction Yoshi went into. Jihoon caught sight of Yoshi and kept following him.

"What are you going to say?" Jihoon shouted.

Yoshi just laughed and kept walking.

Jihoon was very confused but kept following him. He suddenly heard someone else's footsteps behind him. When he turned around he saw Junkyu. Jihoon was surprised to see him but shrugged it off, he was thinking maybe Junkyu was just trying to go the same way they were.

Yoshi walked into an empty room to which Jihoon still followed. Once they were in the room, Yoshi went straight out the other door and closed it without saying a word. Jihoon stood there alone. He was very confused at this point because of Yoshi's weird behaviour.

But then it quickly made sense to him. Junkyu entered the same empty room and looked at Jihoon. Junkyu was looking confused too.

"Um, hi." Junkyu greeted.