Chapter 1

A/N: hey so here is the first chapter hope you like it.
Sunday - January 1st
So here i am. My plane just landed and my family got a job here in Louisiana. My dad lost his job back in Canada about a week ago, so we made the long journey down to louisiana using our vacation funds. we also got a house in a nice little neighborhood not far from school. I begin tommarow so let's hope for the best. I get home and the first thing I do is go straight to my room. It was very big for what I brought, seeing how I sold most of my stuff. There was a bed frame already there for me, but my dad had one pre bought and he just put it together, So I put the bed in. (After all unpacking the done and my room got decorated) so that took forever. Its late and I better just go to sleep and prepare for tommarow.

Monday - January 2nd
Ok so it's my first day of school and I'm nervous as hell. There are so many people who go here. I went up to the front desk and got my schedule. As I was walking around trying to figure out this map, I ran into this 5'4" husky and we both fell down. "Oh no I am so sorry." I said trying to help the husky up. "No worries." he said dusting off his clothes. I looked him over once and got caught by his sheer size and color. "Are you ok?" he asks. I snap out of my stare. "yea I am fine. just your colors caught my eye. I have never seen a husky with 2 different types of blue on there fur." As we sat around, and talked the bell rang. "I gotta go, bye!" I said running off. The rest of my day, I was just daydreaming about the husky I ran into. I took whatever the teacher gave me and put it in my bag. After school, I went home. come to find out, the husky I ran into lived right across the street from me, so I decided to go pay him a visit.

A/N: hey everyone thank you for reading this chapter as always it means allot. Also school for me is letting out soon so that means that I will either be updating more or less depending if I get a job or not. Thank you.