Chapter 9

A/N: hey everyone this book is coming to an end. but dot worry there will be a book 2. also if i dont update once a week it is porbably bc i didnt get coffee that night so lets just begin.

As the day went by i got curious as i saw max's phone keep going off so i walked over and read the text saying "hey baby, i have been waiting all week to see you i am coming by later for a hit up text me when you can love ya <3" thats when my heart shattered. i didn't even bother asking his side i packed up all my stuff and had it waiting to go by him bedroom door. he walked, "what are you doing joel?" He asked. "i saw the text from the other boy." i said normally unable to show emotion. "i am so side seat lap dog." I said pushing him out my way grabbing my stuff and leaving. i got on my 4 wheeler and drove so fast he could not catch me.

I finally got home going inside and going unpacking my stuff back where it goes. my mom comes and ask why was i home so early. i respond saying "max cheating on me." saying through tears. "aww my poor baby!" She exclaimed running to hug me. "thank you im glad you care." i said to her wiping away my tears. "why would i not care?" She asked. "its just...*flash back*..." i froze. "honey you ok?" She asked holding my face by the cheek. i snap out of it. "yes fine...im just glad you care is all." i said hugging her back. "im gonna be gone for a few days i leaving you with my credit card, dont go crazy and you know my pin number, bye sweetie." she said walking out with her keys.

As the day went by i go on furbook and change my status to single. 2 hours later i get a message from this guy sky so out of niceness i say "hey." he responds with "i know you dont know me but i have lived near you for as long as you been here, and i have had my eyes on you since the gay i heard you were gay. I am what i call Gerberian Shepsky its a mix of german shepherd and husky so people call me skypup but you can call me sky im close to the same age and out birthday in the same month. and i know just talked to you but will you go out with me?" I felt kinda creeped out but felt loved that he knew so much just from my page and cares. i asked "can i have a night to sleep on it?" He replied with "sure and go to your bedroom window." So i walk to the window and there he is waving at me the beautiful skypup. I went back the computer and said "we can talk more later ok its late goodnight." after that i logged out and closed my laptop. This pup made my heart race and make me feel wanted he was blue and white 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye with a white paw print birth mark on his face. he was so adorable and im just a unattractive husky, its no wonder max cheated on me. i just lay in my bed imagining seeing this skypup again. "i know he can come over tommarow." i said happily and feel asleep easy that night.

The next day came around as i got on furbook the first thing i see is skypup texting me. i blush with glee to see he has bern waiting for me. i said "hey about last night my answer is yes and maybe later today do you maybe wanna come over?" He replied with "OMG YAY, ill be over in 30 min bye." so that was the time for me to get ready so i got in the shower got clean and brushed all my fur. and just waited downstairs watching tv waiting for him. he arrived and i answer to a little bit smaller dog about my age maybe one year younger. he jumped into my arms yelping with joy. my eyes widen as i close the door with my foot and set him on the couch. "would you like some juice?" I ask walking into the kitchen getting to glasses of juice. "sure." he replied. i walk back in and hand him his bottle and i take a sip of mine. he pretends to be drunk and plays around. i laugh saying "what kind of drunk are you?" I ask him taking a sip of my juice then setting it down along with him. he leans in close to my face and says "a playful one." he kisses me as my cheeks turn bright red that they burn. then the front door opens to max catching us kissing. max runs in and pushes sky to the other side of the couch and pulling me off the couch and standing me up. "what the hell is this!?" He ask furiously. "its my new boyfriend." i replied. "what about us?" He asked. "you cheated on me with someone else!" I yelled at him. "now get the hell out my house!" I yell at him. max opens a pocket knife, i will after this kid is dead. he walks closer to sky so i do some back bends and stand up away from max by sky and i roundhouse kick the knife out his hand and start yelling at sky to go get in my room and put the dresser in front of the door and lock the window. i see sky run off as i tackle max. To the floor hitting him and he throws me off. "i dont want to hurt you but i will if it means killing him." He said. "well then you have to go through me first." i said. i run at him with full force and kick him in the stomach knocking him down then start punching him in the face. then hunter walks in and says "i heard..." he runs at max getting up and beating the shit out of me. "you little bitch!" He says punching max and throwing him over the couch onto the hard tile floor. i get up and call the cops. then i hear another voice from the staircase it was sky running to go punch max but max moves and knocks hunter out then runs and grabs his knife. i run to protect sky. "why protect this idiot he obviously cant listen to command." he says holding his knife. max charges at me and throws me off to the side and goes and stabs sky straight into the bottom of his chest and leaves the knife there as sky falls to his knees blood covering his shirt. "you motherfucker!" I yell running at max full force hitting him into the bar that separates the kitchen and living room. he throws me at a glass plane onto the wall back first shattering it onto my back as glass shards pierce my back i yelp but still charge at max hitting him into our tv. he gets back up and runs to where the glass was grabbing a big shard. holding it to my neck as i walked closer. saying he will do it if i try to move.

Out of maxs sight hunter gets up rubbing his head and tending to sky wrapping him up as i distract max. then hunter grabs a kitchen knife and holds it to maxs temple and says "drop the glass and let joel go or you have to deal with me." He said. Max cuts my throat but not my tubes, then turns around and cuts hunters chest and hunter finally throws the knife at max hitting his arm as the cops show up. hunter puts his hands in the air and goes on his knees and im holding my neck as it bleeds slowly and sky leaned against the fridge pale as snow.

THIRD PERSON
after joel and sky are taken to the hospital joel got shots so he dont get infected and and sky is hooked up to machines, then hunter is bandaged after the cops leave to patch up max at the station. I was let go along with hunter went home and i stayed with sky all night.

BACK TO JOEL POV
so here i am with my boyfriend. i reach out hold his hand but he is still unresponsive, then i feel his hand flip under mine and our finger interlock and our palms together. i look at him and his eyes closed but his cheeks red then his cheeks go normal. then his machines starts going off, docters and nurses rush in.

A/N: hey everyone this book has come to an end but i am making a second continuing book called my normal life. thank you all for reading you all deserve a high five. *high five* bye and see you in the next book.