Chapter 2

A/N: so hey thank you everyone for reading this book. It just blew up over night thank you, you know who you are. Anyway on with the book!!

As I crossed the street getting closer and closer to his front door, my heart beating faster with each step I take. things run through my mind like"what if he doesn't like gays?" "What if he is homophobic?" I thought to myself. As I reached the font door. i ring the doorbell, hoping someone will answer.

Time seems as I her the doorknob make noise and hear the door unlock. His mom answers the door. "Hello ma'am I am your new neighbor, and I am meeting all my neighbors" I said shyly. "nice to meet you....?" She look puzzled. "oh sorry how rude of me, Maximo but you can call me Max." I smiled sheepishly. "well Max would you like to come in I just made hot toffee." (I hate coffee sorry.) she said.
Some random husky came down stairs with a wireless headset on. "dear do you wanna meet your new neighbor" she said. he couldn't hear her so she got no response. I spent all day talking to her. then as we were talking about school she talks about how her son went there to. "yea Hunter is kinda failing some of his classes" she said unset. "well I get Honor roll every time we get report cards, I could tutor him if you want." I said happily. "Max it's getting late maybe you should head home, I will think about it." "Thank you for coming to visit"
I went home. as I walk through the front door, a wonderful smell of steak med-rare just how I like it. my mom was a Chef at a 3 star kitchen. she knows how to cook things. "how was your day sweetie" my mom ask while working on all 3 steaks. "it was ok, nothing interesting happen. I said "nothing that I could see or hear" I thought to myself. after I ate dinner I decided to go upstairs and do something I haven't done in a long time.

"3...2...1...*clap* hello everyone and welcome back to furry life ep. 22 I hope you like how the series is going." I said recording on my YouTube Channel. after a long video I headed off to the shower. right as I am about to jump in my phone goes off. "hello" as I answer it. "h...he...hello" a random voice says. "Who is this and how did you get this number." I said confused. I hang up, get in the shower and do my routine before bed and fall sleep.

A/N: hey everyone this seemed like a pretty long chapter I will upload my new chapter when I finish writing it. Thank you again for that special person who made this all possible. thank you all for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter. By the way everyone I am adding a new char. in the next chapter so be prepared. :)