Chapter 5

A/N: ok everyone I know the time limit is not up yet but I am going to put this up to hold some people over till it's time so here it is. Enjoy.

"I thought you liked me Hunter." I said upset. "I don't like you I love you" he said. ok I'm confused does he like me or not. "I always have liked you since the first time you grabbed my hand" he said. "hunter I have a confession" I said with a sad look on my face. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern. "nothing never mind" I said trying to hide these emotions.

The rest of the night all we did was talk, and play games. then this happened. "I really like you Max" he said happily. "my name isn't really max it's Joel, start calling me Joel." I said smiling back. "Ok Joel I wanna do something." he said. "go ahead." I respond. Then as the lights go out at the perfect time, his light sencered candles kick on. He leans in and kisses me. as the kiss ends I look at his face in the candle light his blue eyes glow in the low light. I lean back in and kiss him, as the night went on all me did was make out.

The next morning I woke up in his arms. I get out of bed and get on my clothes, seeing how I only sleep in boxers. "What have I done I like someone else why did I do this?" I thought to myself. "I never wanted to betray my other crush.

I ran home away from hunters house and hid in my room. "here I am in the closet just like in middle school." I said to myself. Later I came out the closet seeing how he never came looking.

A/N: hey everyone I am extremely sorry for such a short chapter. I have run out of ideas until I get new chars. So with that being said please fill out the survey.