SHOWER (M)

Joe ashed his cigarette into the ashtray in your bedroom next to the window.The smell of  smoke lingered in the room as you looked up to see him sneaking glances as you sat in bed reading the last chapter of your book."Im gonna take a shower (y/n)" his eyebrow raised hoping you would get the hint he was putting down.You mumbled inaudible words as the pages on the book got better and better.You could hear his foot steps coming closer but not paying that great of a deal as the corner of your eyes saw a silhouette of his body yanking his shirt above his head.Putting your book on the nightstand you watched his shirt slowly coming off his chain hit his chest. "I knew that would get your attention"he smiled moving closer .Butterflies started forming in your stomach as he faked sitting on the bed and mounted his body above yours.His chain  dangling in front of your face as he started giving hickeys on your neck.A small moan came from your lips as you tried to make it quieter by biting your lips he started kissing your breast while your night gown slipped down more and more.
" (y/n)" he moaned as hips with his jeans started grinding on you."i need help with my belt" he panted as he took the straps of your night gown to show your breast.Your fingers started messing with his belt after it was unbuckled he swiveled off of you as his hips swiveled to quickly take them off.You took this time to get off the bed and walk toward your shared bathroom "Where you going "he panted as his jeans got stuck on his ankles giggling at his words ."I'm going to take a shower "you said as he  jolted off the bed shuffling as kicked off his pants.your night gown falling to the floor as you shut the door on his .As you were turning the handles for the water the door swung open to him standing his boxers "Wow ..when i said i was taking a shower i didn't expect this "he smirked as you felt the temperature for one last time ."What were you expecting Joseph"You asked as walking into the shower with your back turned keeping the shower door open as an invitation to come in ."not really sure" he shrugged scratching his head and smiling .Then bending over to take his boxers off to catch up with you.The glass door slamming after entering the shower.He came back to leave where he left off.Kissing your breast as he knelt down the water hitting his back.You grew the confidence to start kissing his lips his hand caressing your face as he started grinding on you your eyes widening as your hands started wandering.your fingers traced his body as you spent a little extra time before holding his member in your hands.slowly guiding it to your heat as he moaned in your ear.slowly grinding back as he guided you to the shower wall the shampoo bottles falling in every direction .He put his hands under your ass to tell you with no words to wrap your legs around the water felt like it was growing colder as he went deeper.His face buried in your neck as he whimpered your name .Letting out a moan in his chest he started kissing again.You slowly thrusted as he thrusted one last time your legs unwrapping from him as you both stayed chest to chest kissing .He pulled away to pick the shampoo bottles from the floor. The water hitting you as he brought up a loofa with body wash and started washing you up."i should invite you for showers more often he giggled"

i hope you all enjoyed this story😊
I also posted the hippo campus song because that's what i was listening to while writing