bracelets (G)

You walked out of your bedroom while Joe was visiting you before shooting a new movie ."What's that "He laughed looking at the big mixture of beds and wire."our activity for the night"You smiled sitting on the floor next to him making him smile when he noticed how happy this made you.The tv screen played an Hbo original as you both scooped  the bead soup looking for the perfect ones for your bracelets."Let me measure your arm"He asked  taking the wire to your wrist as he stuck his tongue out concentrating on his task."nice ..nice"he mumbled after his measurement session.Fifteen minutes in you made a pastel bracelet full of stars and flowers almost finished as Joe kept going at his bracelet."I need that tool and that crimp bead thing "He huffed as you leaned over to his project to help him seal it ."NO PEEKING (Y\N)".You laughed getting up to walk to the kitchen for a drink .After three minutes of standing in the kitchen a stomp invaded your apartment ."Close your eyes..please"he whispered as he grabbed your arm trying to get his masterpiece on it ."open "your eyes shot down to see a bracelet saying "i love you"
He smiled proudly as you kissed him as your way of saying thank you.