picnic date (G)

Driving to the park Joseph had his hand on your thigh as he drove your car.He squeezed your thigh each time he cursed out another driver.Each time he sped up he leaned closer to the steering wheel with his tongue  out to concentrate.the park was getting closer but you kept looking back at the picnic basket to make sure it was still in one piece.The music grew louder as he turned it up so he could sing the words and not feel as embarrassed if it was low and you could only hear his voice . He played one of his famous playlists making you smile while he sang and bopped his head and looked over at you to see if you were singing along ."FINALLY "You shouted as he pulled into the parking lot of the park .He laughed so hard removing his hand from your thigh and reaching to the back for the basket .He carried it proudly as you tried getting the blanket out of the trunk of his car .Booking it to be at the same speed as him ."Hurry up (y/n) the foods getting cold "
"Seriously its all cold already "Rolling your eyes at him while your fingers connected with his .
He steered you to the perfect spot in the park for you to put your strawberry printed blanket on the ground ."perfect" you giggled crashing your lips into his he started trying to talk but you kept kissing him to shut up knowing he was just going to make some stupid joke.As your lips disconnected you both put the blanket down and started setting up your picnic buffet ."you really out down yourself (y/n) really "you both looked down at all the simple foods and a bottle of wine Joe snuck into the basket with the cups he bought for one of your anniversaries.Gold rimmed wine glasses that he bought multiple of due to him dropping a few ."Cheers"He shouted in the crowded park making everyone .The wine slightly spilling onto the blanket that was stained from other times Joe got a little too excited to cheers with you.