The beginning

Here's the first chapter! Hope y'all enjoy!!

Jeff's P. O. V.

It's been a week since Ben and I became Kings and it has been super tiring but it has also been fun ordering people around. Ben won't let me tell them what to do all the time but whenever he is asleep I get to, and he sleeps allot.

Right now I do need to wake him up we have some stuff that needs to get done before the ballroom dance this weekend.

_________________________________

Jeff walkes into their room jumps on the bed next to Ben and tickles him until he can't stand it anymore
_________________________________

"Ben you need to get up we have lots to do today and it's already 9:00 o'clock" I say waiting for him to get out of the bed

He then replies "what is there to do?"

"Well for starters the cooks want to know what flavor cake we want and I'm letting you decide that, and Slenderman is here he said he has something important he wants to talk to us about."

"Can I at least take a shower and eat breakfast first?" he says while rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up.

"Yes you can, me and Slender will be waiting downstairs for you, after you finish breakfast come to us." I then leave him to do his thing to wake up and be energized for the day.

Ben's P. O. V.

While Jeff is walking out I'm just sitting on the bed trying to figure out what Slender would want to tell us that is so serious.

Finally I make my way into the bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the water and get in and suddenly remember I forgot to take my clothes off! I'm so stupid.

After my shower I head to the Breakfast room to find cold pancakes and bacon on the table, I call in one of our mades to warm them back up so I can eat.

15 minutes later Ive finished breakfast and begin my journey downstairs to we're I find Jeff and Slender.

"Hey guys sorry it took so long Ive been pretty tired today." I say hoping they aren't mad at me

Slender then says "follow me I have some important news y'all need to know about"

And we head out the doors of the mansion and into the yard.

_________________________________

That is chapter one hope y'all liked it, chapter two will be out soon!!