𝟡

IU P.O.V.

I went to visit Chrissi at her place a couple days later. She has two huskies named Cocoa, a brown and white one, and Jaedin, an all-white one. We had arranged for the "doggie playdate" a little earlier as in that morning.

She lives in a roomy townhouse because she also lives with what she calls her "New York Family" which consists of her Auntie Faith and her adoptive cousin, MacKenzie. I have to say, they're quite a wholesome family even though they aren't actually related.

Wait, wait. I'm getting off topic. Like I was saying, Rico and Chrissi's dogs are having a playdate and they seem to be getting along pretty well. Maybe I should bring him here again while we're still in New York.

Anyways, Chrissi and I are talking while sitting at the kitchen island and she's begging me to join her one day to her workplace.

"Maybe after your concert is done and you have more free time, you could visit for a little."

"Umm...I don't know...But of course, there is a way to thoroughly convince me."

"Fine then, I'll provide food for you."

"Sold! I'll be there but only for a couple hours."

"Yesss. I would recommend coming during our launch day! There will be plenty of food then and you'll be free. There will also be work for a commercial happening so we could also see that. And the models for Langulia could be hot, if they are dudes. Not saying girls can't be hot, but I'm into dudes. Are you?"

"What the–yeah I'm into dudes! When have I ever shown that kind of interest in women? Also what's Langulia? Is it like some kind of soap?"

"Nah, it's our new smartwatch that we did in a collaboration with Samsung."

"Why'd you name it that, though? It sounds weird."

"The company is called Fantasy Tech. We make random stuff up and hope it sounds nice. I like that kind of approach."

"Are the people there nice?"

"There are a few a-holes but the majority are nice, or at least tolerable."

"So food and hot models?"

"The second part still needs to be confirmed but the food is guarant–"

Loud barks erupted from the backyard just then. It sounded like the dogs were going crazy with each other so we had to cut the conversation short. Rico looked tired, so I said goodbye and rode back home.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I took so long to update. I procrastinated on this part. Have you ever had an assignment that you needed to do and you had an idea of how to complete it but you felt too lazy to actually do it? Is it just me? Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed. I'm glad I could finish another part for y'all. I'll try to update soon. Bye for now! 

P.S. Happy ARMY Day to my fellow ARMYs! Borahae!💜