𝟙𝟚

IU P.O.V.

That was actually pretty fun. Sure, I had given a few close friends little makeovers but it had always been playful, nothing like an actual stylist. Nothing used for a photoshoot. I wonder how he looks on set.

I silently crept in the shadows, trying to take a peek without drawing attention to myself. Unfortunately, that weird dude that dragged me here randomly materialized in front of me, leaving me unable to run.

"I heard that you put together Jungkook's look. I gotta say, I'm impressed. How'd you dye his hair so fast?"

I rushed back to the dressing room and pulled out the spray-on hair dye. Then I speedwalked back outside to the man.

"You sprayed it on?! I couldn't even tell. Very resourceful. We'll have to hire you again. Who do you work under?"

My mind blanked out in a panic. I opened my mouth in the hopes that some believable bs would come out when I heard heels clacking then stopping right behind me. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Ji-eun?"

I whipped my head around and there she was in all her glory. Chrissi, my savior. Before she could say another thing, I wrapped my arms around her in a warm, grateful embrace, and pulled her close. She let out a slight gasp before pulling back to look at me with an expression of confusion, shock, and horror.

"What are you doing here?! And why are you wearing an apron?"

"Shhhh. I got into a slight mix up and was thought to be one of the stylists. But it's all good now."

"Ooooh...so which one did you do?"

"I was Jungkook's stylist. It actually wasn't that bad."

"Oh, speaking of him, it's his turn now. Look. Wow, you did do a great job on him."

I craned my neck to catch a glimpse of him and she was right. He looked radiant, care free, and, dare I say, a little dreamy. I really took him in for the first time. His thick, furrowed eyebrows, the faint scar on his cheek, his narrowed doe eyes, the slightly big nose that somehow worked on him, his small pink lips which were pursed in a frown, his sharp jawline. All these features worked harmoniously on him.

My eyes trailed downward. The turtleneck hugged his chest and arms just right. The pants were loose so I couldn't see his legs but I remember them from the rink. Strong, muscular, thick. 

I snapped out of my daze, hoping Chrissi hadn't noticed but she was too busy taking pictures of him on her phone. She muttered something about posting the pictures. I silently sighed in relief. I looked back towards him and my heart jumped. He was already looking directly at me. He continued making eye contact with me for another brief moment and his gaze softened. I awkwardly raised my hand up and gave him a little wave causing him to break out in a grin. He reminded me of some Spongebob gif I saw a while back.

 He reminded me of some Spongebob gif I saw a while back

Manly body and adorable face. It was honestly a bit trippy. After that moment passed, he was back to looking towards the camera. Chrissi led me away, to which I hesitantly complied. I left soon afterward.

The drive home was uneventful. I swung the door open and dragged myself to my room. I took off my shoes and collapsed into bed. The world went silent the second my head hit the pillow.

Hey beautiful hoomans, I'm back with another update. Sorry for the wait. I had eye surgery and couldn't be on screens for about a week. But now I'm back! I have newfound respect for writers on here. Staying dedicated enough to update frequently is hard sometimes. I also appreciate you guys for reading and voting on my story. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 500 READS!! I got so happy when I saw that. With that said, enjoy this new chapter and I'll see you later.