𝟛𝟙

JK P.O.V.

"Jungkook, can you come to my office for a second after you clean yourself up? I need to have a...word with you."

I nodded my head, too exhausted to verbally respond. My shirt clung to my body from how sweaty I had gotten during dance practice. Shortly after, my manager left, I grabbed my duffel bag and began to head towards the door so I could take a quick shower.

"What was that all about," V hyung asked, eyebrows raised in curiosity.

I had a sneaking suspicion about what the meeting could be about. Based on the hushed, urgent voice of my manager, I had a feeling that this was it. They know.

"I don't know but I guess I'll find out," I lied as I swiftly opened the door and stepped outside before any other questions could be asked.

After my shower, I hurriedly dried myself and changed my clothes then ran to his office. I paused to catch my breath right outside his door then I opened it. There sat Moon and her manager with an empty seat I assumed was mine. I quietly shut the door and sat beside Moon. Her manager paid me no attention. I heard a faint sigh before my manager whipped around in his chair to look us in the eyes.

"So I've already been informed about your...situation. Have you guys told anyone else?"

"I told Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung," I answered.

"I told a close friend," she added.

"They're not going to ever tell anyone about this, right?"

"No, no they wouldn't," she confirmed.

"Alright...and you guys are sure you want to keep it," my manager inquired, eyebrows scrunched together in a frown.

"Yes," I stated.

"Both of you are young with thriving careers. Having a kid is a lot of responsibility and will consume a lot of time and energy you could be spending on your fans. Are you guys sure? This will heavily affect you. And not only you. Jungkook, it would also affect the other members. And it could even affect the baby, if fans find out about you two. You know which kind I'm talking about. Those sasaengs would flip if they found out about this. I'm not trying to scare you two but there are a lot of things to consider. We can't rush into a decision. I know someone who can still carry out an abortion this late into the pregnancy. It's not too late to change your mind."

"I'm sorry, but we've already made up our minds, sir," she responded.

He narrowed his eyes.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I said we've already made up our minds. We're keeping the baby."

He slammed his hands on his desk and stood up, a fat vein furiously pulsing in his forehead. He glared at her before he took a deep breath and slowly sat back down.

"I thought I made it clear how difficult having it is going to be on everyone. And yet, you still want to keep it. Don't you think you're being selfish?"

He cast his eyes directly to me and softened his tone.

"Jungkook, don't you remember your debut days? How hard it was? How hard everyone–you, me, the other members, and the staff members–worked for the success you have? You're going to throw that away for...that? Don't let her brainwash you! There's other girls out there. You don't need to stay with her just because of a baby. Just give her some extra money for child support and everything will be good again. Don't you think you're not ready to take care of a baby yet?"

I didn't know what to say. I fiddled with my hands in my lap before I looked up. Moon and my manager stared at me, awaiting a response. Did they expect me to choose between them? I couldn't.