Chapter 1

There i was just chilling in my room blasting some falling in reverse. My favorite song is ' The Drug In Me Is You' you may think im in a house, with a loving mom and dad with younger siblings. But I dont ,live in a foster home facility. When i was three my mom said we were going to get ice cream and she took me to this crappy place, sad right? Im now 17 years old. I was startled by a loud banging noise from the other side of my door , so i turned down my music and opened the door. It was Susan the head bitch for the adoption home. "Little slut , someone wants to adopt your ass." i hurried and packed my bags,taking down my posters of my favorite bands and placed them carefully on my clothes. Im really into Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, and Pierce The Veil.

When i finished packing i headed to the front to where my new daddy is. I was wearing my falling in reverse shirt, with jeans that had holes in them, and some black vans, i had my hair in a side pony tail. I guess you can say i have "scene" hair, i have light brown hair and all my layers kinda fell out of my pony tail but it still looks cute. Anywhore i went out side and when i looked up it was Ronnie Radke in the flesh! i couldn't believe my eyes i was so happy Ronnie Radke wanted to be my dad!

After he was done with signing all the papers, i told Susan " Fuck you ugly ass bitch im getting the fuck out of here , Cunt! ' and walked out with Ronnie. He started to play " the drug in me is you" and we both started singing along. Well it was him for the first then i got carried away and started singing to. This guy is really conceeded

( Ronnie=Bold Letters , Ashley = Regular Letters , Both = Bold Italics )

I herd a knock upon my door the other day, i opened it to find death staring in my face.

The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates,Everywhere i go i drag this coffin just in case.

My bodys tremblin sends shrivers down my spine, adrenaline kicks in shifts into overdrive.

Your Secrets keep you safe, your lies keep you alive, snake eyes every single time,you roll with crooked dice.

i felt the darkness as it tried to pill me down, the kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house

i wrestled with my thoughts i shook the hand of doubt, running from my past im praying feet dont fail me now

ive lost my goddam mind it happens all the time i cant believe im actually ment to be here trying to consume the drug in me is you and im so high on misery cant you see?

"We're here, uhh whats your name susane never said she just called you little bitch." Asked my new father. "Ashley , Ashley Radke. " I said with a smile on my face. "alright Ashley, lets get your bags, ill take you to your room , you can unpack, then we can watch cry baby." Ronnie said. " i love that movie! " I said while jumping up and down. When we got inside,ronnie yelled " Im Backkkk!' Like he did in the song 'Tragic Magic' There was no answer . " i guess everyone left." He said and smiled at me. "Well im going to pack, your welcome to come if you want." i told him. I really dont know what to call him, Dad, maybe Ronnie, ill ask him later.

*knock knock knock* I turned around to see Ronnie at my door step. "come in" i told him . Then he said told me something that made me so happy i nearly fainted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What Do You Think He Told Her?? Sorry If Its Short., Ill Try My Best To Make It As Long As I Can. So Leave Your Comments Below On What You Thought Of The First Chapter, Ill Try And Upload Tomorrow. Bye My Little Rock And Rollers<3

~Brianna<3