Chapter 6

Could I really have feelings for Ryan? When we kissed I felt sparks and I'm pretty sure he did too. Ronnie would be mad I'm sure scratch that he would be PISSED! I don't want things to be ruined between us.

All day I tried avoiding Ryan. It didn't work to well because I went to the bathroom and he came in afterwards and locked the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?"

" I missed your beautiful face!"

"Ryan are you okay? You've been acting stran-" He cut me off with a kiss.I hate when he does that but damn..his kisses are AMAZING!

I wanted more but he pulled away and smiled at me.

"Want more?" He said with a smirk.

"Ryan you can't just do that..!"

"Look , Ash I like you alot, who cares if your Ronnie's daughter, I'm pretty sure he'll be happy about it. "

"Ryan , I'm underaged ! My birthday is in 2 months, I don't think it's ever going to work out."

"What if we don't tell Ronnie?" He started to lean in for another kiss but I moved. Damn this boy kisses me a lot.

~Later That Day~

Ryan has been on my mind ALL day. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should talk to Ronnie about it. No! That's a bad ide-

"Hey Ashley" Ronnie said knocking me out of my thoughts .

"O-oh Hey Whats u-up?" I'm stuttering why am I stuttering.

"Do you like Ryan?" I felt my cheeks start to fire.

"Umm..-"

"Don't lie to me " Ronnie said cutting me off.

"Yes,no,maybe, I don't know.." I said looking at the floor.

"THANK THE MOTHER FUCKING LORD!" Ronnie shot up and kissed my forehead. He then left my sight and vanished into thin air. Not really but it sounded cool. It was 3:45 so I decided to take a nap. I haven't had one in a long time . I got to my room took my shoes off and cuddled up in a ball drifting into a sleep.

~Ryan's P.O.V ~

" Seaman! come here" Oh shit! I think Ronnie found out I kissed his Daughter! Shit , what am I going to do? okay Ryan tell him the TRUTH don't be a pussy like everyone thinks you are. "Hey man Whats up?" I asked

"Do you like Ashley?" He asked . "Yes, Ronnie I'm sorry I didn't mean to I may have kissed her ...more than once." What the fuck?! Im going to die. "Okay , thanks man." Was all that Ronnie said. That's all? Oh god what did I get us into (-.\).

-Later That Day-

I wanted to talk to Ashley and see if Ronnie talked to her. I knocked and she didn't answer so I just walked in. For some reason I just had to. She was sleeping. She looks adorable when she's asleep. I wanted to crawl in bed with her and just hold her but that would be creepy.

I just walked out and shut the door as quiet as I could. I felt pretty tired myself and it was 4:00 so I went into my room ,took my shoes off and went to sleep.

-Ash P.O.V-

I woke up feeling refreshed. I had a dream that me and Ryan were together and everything was perfect. I really liked Ryan and now that my dad knows I can stop worrying . Yeah I'm under aged but my birthday is in 2 months so I think I might go for it. It's crazy how one dream and one talk with my dad can change my feelings.

I went to Ryan's room cause its now 6:00. I wanted to tell him I want to give him a chance. I went over to his room and he was asleep. My brilliant mind thought of something. I ran over to his bed and jumped on him. "Ryan! Wake up! Hurry! " he jumped up and I fell off the bed. " where's the fire?!" He asked and when he realized I was laughing on the floor he helped me up to only "accidentally" let go. "Hey! What was that for?!" I asked fake pouting. "For scared me half to death." Said with a chuckle at the end.

"I wanted to tell you something." I said getting serious. "Okay? Come sit on my bed." He said patted the spot next to him. "Uy, okay well Ronnie came in and asked if I liked you..and I said y-yeah." He looked at me and smiled. "Anyway, when I was asleep I had a dream we were together and that everything was perfect , and that made me realize, I want you more than anything. Yeah it sounds weird how one talk and dream ma-" he cut me off with a kiss. It was more passionate than all the other ones.

He pulled away, and I was smiling. "You talk to much." He said. " I tend to do that when I'm nervous" "aw, I make you nervous?" "Pshh, yeah(/.\)." We ended up laying Down in his bed and taking throughout the night. I think I fell asleep around 3:00. Today/tonight was amazing.

__________________

Authors Note: Hey My Little Rock And Rollers, Sorry I Didn't Update Sooner. I Hope You Like It . Sorry If Its Short;( But Comment, & Vote. Love You Guys

~Brianna