Chapter 5

Its been a week since Ronnie has been stabbed. Everything is fine but ive been havening these dreams about this elder lady saying she was going to get me back. Everytime I try to see who the face is , the face ends up being blurred out like i have to figure it out on my own. I know something bad is going to happen i just dont know when. I dont wanna freak anyone out espically Ryan. Hes been acting weird ever since the whole movie thing. I mean i was just holding his hand.

I went downstairs because i was in my bed for like an hour just thinking and it was only Ryan. He was sitting on the sofa watching Metal Mania. Just my luck right? I didnt see anyone else so i asked him where everybody was.

**Conversaton**

Where is everybody at? -Me

Ronnie went on a run at the beach, And the rest went to the movies to meet girls. -Ryan

ohh, why didnt you go with the rest of the boys?- Me

because i wanted to stay and wait until you woke up. come sit with me? -Ryan

** End of conversation**

So i sat by him and i was in shorts and a tanktop and yes i had a bra on i lived in a house with 5 guys I have too! I got a chill and started shrivering. I think Ryan notcied because he patted to the spot right next to him. I went over there and he put his arm around me to warm me up. Im not going to lie i think Ryan is extremely attractive! he probably doesnt see any interest on me so im not going to get my hopes up. I mean sometimes he did seem like he was flirting with me but he could just be a nice peson.

Ronnie walked in and i quickly moved away from Ryan. Ronnie looked at me weirdly just kept walking. I looked at Ryan and he was scared i could tell in his eyes. I looked at the time and it said 1:30. Today Is going by VERY fast, so to make it go faster i went to go take a shower so i can go to the mall. I went up the stairs and i tripped on the step and in a flash Ryan was by my side.

Are You Okay- Ryan

Yeah Im Fine How Did You Get Here So Fast- Me

I Was Uhh Walking To Get Water And Had You Tripped When I Was Behind You.- Ryan

Oh Okay Well Thanks..Hey Im Going To The Mall In A Bit Wanna Go?-Me

Yea Sure Just Let Me Know When You Are Ready-Ryan

I said okay and went up stairs without tripping this time. I went into my room and got out some black skinnys with a purple v-neck shirt , black socks , my purple vans, and matching bra and panties. I went into the shower and turned on the shower to cold water. I know normal people shower in hot or warm water but I shower in cold Because the hotness makes me feel weird. I undressed and stepped in the shower.

After I was done bathing I got to my room and got dressed. I plugged in my blow dryer and straightener. I began blow drying my hair. After 5 minutes of that I went to my straightener and started straightening my hair I got my comb and teased my hair. That took up 10 minutes so I moved on to my makeup. I applied some mascara and eyeliner . I made my eyeliner really black so my eyes can pop. I then put a little cover up because I was starting to break out. That took another 15 minutes so I hurried and put my shoes on and ran downstairs.

I got Ryan and told him I was ready then we went to the car. When we were out the door Ryan grabbed my hand and pull me close to him and kissed me. It was so passionate and slow I didn't want to break away but I had to before my dad saw.

Sorry- Ryan said while blushing

Its okay-I said while walking off so he didn't see me blush

The rest of the car ride was silent until we got to the mall. "So what's going to happen when a fan spots you ?" I asked so we had a plan "um I don't know I guess we just run back here ?" He said "I'm okay I guess I just hope it doesn't happen while I'm trying on things!" I said.

We went into hot topic and I saw a shirt that I was going to buy it was a Blood On The Dance Floor shirt,but it looked like they didn't have my exact size so I had to try it on. I told Ryan I needed to try it on and I went to the dressing room. Just as I was going to pull my shirt off a guy ran in. Guess who it was ? Of course Ryan Seaman.

"RYAN!" He smiled at me and turned around .

" I'm not going to try it on stupid !" He turned around.

" what are we going to do? " he asked me.

"I don't know , there is an exit right next to us, if I go out and ill scream or something and you run and bring the car to the exit and then ill make a run for it ? " I said, I'm usually good at making plans out of no where.

"Sounds good" he said looking at my lips then back at me.

"Okay one ....two....three!" I said just as I was going to run he pulled me back and crashed his lips into mine. He smiled and then I smiled and ran .

" OMG GUYS IS THAT RONNIE RADKE?!" I yelled as I pointed to the entrance. All the fans ran to the entrance and Scream. These fans are So stupid I swear. I hurried and ran to the exit and slipped out outside. I turned around and I bumped into someone. When I looked up I saw it was Ryan.

"Got Dammit Seaman! You Scared Me!" I yelled

"Hurry up and get in the car looser." He said as he opened the door. What a gentlemen. He hurried and ran to the other side and got in. He zoomed to the house and in 10 minutes we were in the drive way.

I got out and started walking to the door and then I felt someone grab me by the waist and twirled me around. Ryan crashed his lips on to my and I didn't resist. For some reason I wanted it. He licked my lips asking for an entrance and I let him. I didn't want to pull away but I had to.

"Ryan, what the heck ?!" I asked confused.

" I'm sorry I don't know what came over me ,don't tell Ronnie he'll kill me." He said in a scared voice.

" I won't ." I said and walked inside.

I went up into my room and I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep. I began to think, what if I have feelings for Ryan? Today was not my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey Guys! Sorry I Haven't Updated In Ages!! I'm Not Going To Lie, I Was Lazy! But For Updates Im Going To Need 3 Votes And 3 Comments<3Remember To Make Me Covers And Send It To My Email : Dots0413@yahoo.com . bye My Wittle Rock And Rollers<3 \m/.