Chapter 2

"So ever since I herd you sing in th car I talked to the band they said you can sing with us on the warped tour." Ronnie told me.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME.?!" I asked a little to excited .

"No Ashley , you have potential, and as my daughter I'm going to make sure your going to be a rock star just like me." Ronnie informed me.

I'm so happy, Susan always said I have a horrible voice and I need to stop. But she was always rude to us orphans so it really didn't matter. I got back to unpacking. The posters I did last, just in case I changed my mind about things. I tend to do that a lot, when I was young I always switch my room back at the orphanage .

"hey ash can you come down here for a second.?" I herd my dad say. " Be right there!" I yelled. I had gotten my posters put up within 5 minutes. I took a step back and smiled at my new room. It looks like a room you would see on television.

"So I have this idea that we should go to the mall, wanna go?" he asked.

"Sure , But i have no money." i said kind of bummed out.

"im your dad now, i can pay don't worry kiddo." he said with a smile at the end. Sure he may be my dad but i hate when other people pay for me. I just feel poor.

"okay, let me go get my shoes on." i said as i was running to my room. We go into the car and started blasting some music. He put on ' Raised By Wolfs' this is one of my favorite songs, i couldn't help but sing along, neither could he.

( Ronnie=bold ,Ashley= normal, together= bold italics)

I was lost i went down , i was substained by the sound of the angels singing me to sleep

now my feet are leaving the ground, am i dead or am i dreaming instead.

a cornucopia of opiates are flooding my head, im insane i am smart

all it takes is a spark to ignite my bad intentions and do what i do best to your heart

don't be fooled i was raised by the wolves, now the moon takes its full, so you know i wont play by the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at the mall 30 minutes later. We parked kind of close so if any reason he gets a stalked by fans we can run to the car and drive away. When we walked in the mall it was calm. Luckily there was no crazy wild fans trying to attack us. We first went into Hot Topic. I Got Two Falling In Reverse shirts. One of them has their name Falling In and in the middle is a wolf , and reverse is on the bottom. The other one had the words Im not a zombie but i feel like one in red. I also got a skull button up shirt that was kind of see through, dont worry i got undershirt with it.

Then we went to Charlotte Russe, i got a jean vest with some black tights and some high heel boots.At first Ronnie was a little iffy on the high heels but then he finally gave in when i told him ill sing for the band. Lets just say he doesn't think about the deals hes making.I dont get stage fright so i don't have to worry about that.

i got tired of shopping so we went to applebees and then we went home. He asked if i wanted to go to the movies and i said not really because im tired. So we just put in my favorite movie Cry Baby. Right when the movie started Jacky walked in with the rest of the band. Jacky handed me a rectangular present.

"What is this for?" i asked while i was taking it.

"Well Ronnie told me you didn't have a phone so i went and bought you one." He said as i was unwrapping it.

"OH MY GOSH!, You got me an iphone 5? Thank you so much!!' i said while pulling him into a hug.

"Hey i bought you clothes and i didnt get a hug or a thank you!' Ronnie said in a pouty voice.

"its cause she likes me better" Jacky said and stuck his tongue out at Ronnie.

"Oh lord, thanks dad , Oh i me-"

"Its fine you can call me dad, afterall you are my daughter." he said with a smile.

"okay, thanks dad for the clothes." i said and hugged him

Dad, thats something i have got to get used to saying. We finally played the movie, when the jail scene came up Ronnie started laughing, i guess because thats not what jail is really like , well obviously there isn't singing and crap but the parts where they made license plates. I guess i feel asleep because i woke up in my bed. I looked for my new iphone, plugged it in and fell back asleep. Today was a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey Guys, I Hope You Liked This<3 I Almost Didnt Upload But I Didnt Want to Keep Putting It Off(x Thanks To @CalstaPuente For Helping Me Through My Writers Block, You Guys Should Check Her Out! Also Check Out @Starsinger123 Shes A Good Writer<3 I Hope This Was Long Enough For You Guys.<3 Bye Little Rock And Rollers<3

~Brianna<3