The Mafia

Tae had never considered having an excellent relationship or a secure career, which is why he chose a dangerous and risky line of work or pursued another family business. As the youngest heir and acting CEO of the well-known Kim Group of Companies, Kim Taehyung also led the underground mob group known as Lethal, one of the most feared in the criminal underworld.

Tae was the only one in his family interested in continuing his grandfather's criminal organization, as his brothers showed no interest in this world.

Raised by his grandmother until he was 14 years old, Taehyung developed a fascination with the Mafia, its history, and the sound of guns and bullets by accompanying his grandfather to work.

After the passing of his grandmother, Tae's cheerful demeanor changed drastically, revealing the deep bond he had with her. That day, everyone realized how much Tae could be held by that lady.

His parents had a terrible accident shortly before he returned from studying overseas, prompting him to join the Mafia and seek revenge on those responsible within two years of joining.

Despite his family's concerns, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, who were older brothers to him, didn't stop him from entering the world of organized crime. Tae's brothers had been his sole guardians after their parents' deaths, but he also had four close friends who cared deeply for him, which includes three "hyungs" and one "maknae." 

Park Jimin, in particular, had already proven his willingness to sacrifice for Tae twice. When Tae was involved in a confrontation with the individuals behind his parents' accident, Taehyung was engaged in a pointless struggle with the filthy men who planned the tragedy. Jimin took bullets meant for Tae, sparing his life. This incident weighed heavily on Tae, who couldn't forgive himself but due to the height difference between him and Jimin it didn't tear Jimin's heart.

The other two hyungs were Suga (Min Yoongi) and JHope (Jung Hoseok), known only by their real names to the gang boss and five others, including Namjoon and Jin. While JK (Jungkook) was one of the group's assassins and had a terrifying aura, only his "hyungs" knew how lovable he was to those close to him.

After returning to their office, The group's conversation turned to tease during a meeting at Kim Taehyung's office, where Tae and Jimin shared laughter cause 

"Don't tickle me, Jiminah".

Why didn't you simply say that Taehyungah? What sort of behavior was that? If someone or the other carries out such acts, you are the one who aggressively roasts them over a hot flame. If you respond in that way, Tae, I have a feeling you'll lecture the Y/N girl for being careless even if it wasn't her fault. Just admit it—you have feelings for that Y/N girl. I have no other means of torturing you into speaking.

Why do you think I melt for the mother of that 3-year-old at a glance? Stop that...... Jimin kept on tickling while Tae was speaking.

You never care about that thing Taetae. To you, it's always the one to die for. Is she the one? Just answer me Tae. You can't lie to me we're soulmates.

Just tell me about her, Jimin. She appears uncommon. I've met a lot of females, but I think I've seen her someplace. I'm curious as to why those plain eyes capture my attention. I didn't like having commitments. Extreme sacrifices are required in my line of work, and I have already lost many of my loved ones, including my parents. Therefore, when it comes to necessities, I'm a one-night stand person.

Although the mafia world has taught me that you should select whoever you can die for, it's not that I've never wished to experience what it's like to be someone for a little while. I have yet to find someone for whom I would die happily.