My Type

Jin and Namjoon had to support Y/N as her legs wobbled after the intense exchange with Tae. She didn't want to upset them, especially after refusing to work for Kim Corp in the past. She reluctantly agreed to work there now, and she was simply following their lead, unaware that she was also being monitored.

When Jin expressed his concern, saying, "You knew he would do something like this, right? And you just let him?"

Y/N replied, "He has every right to do so, and he deserves to know about the person who's been living among us. He was spying on me, and perhaps he discovered something, so I decided to reveal myself."

Jin questioned her strategy, "Is that your plan? To suddenly join the corporation and expose your true identity to Yoongi? You could have continued hiding."

Y/N explained, "Oppa, I want this job."

Jin pressed further, "But why not in the actual CEO's department, where you've been offered positions multiple times? And what about your substantial earnings from Lethal as an assassin? You just let that money sit in your bank accounts. Why don't you want to spend it?"

Y/N revealed her reluctance, saying, "I never desire that much, and perhaps Sara can use the money when I suddenly disappear."

Namjoon intervened, trying to reassure her, "Y/N, your past is not your fault. You shouldn't blame yourself for our parents' deaths or your colleagues' deaths. Don't burden yourself with that guilt."

Jin hugged Y/N since he knew it was a sensitive subject for her.

The emotional exchange between Y/N, Jin, and Namjoon left them all in tears. Y/N was overwhelmed by her grief and guilt, longing to be with her lost loved ones, no matter the outcome. She questioned why she hadn't been taken out on the day she failed to rescue them.Jin and Namjoon comforted her, reassuring her that it wasn't her fault and that they couldn't have foreseen the criminals' perfectly executed plans. They held her close, preventing her from revealing or believing the worst, just as their parents had always advised them to support and protect Y/N.

Unknown to them, someone else had been silently shedding tears as well, someone who had never cried for the loss of their parents. This emotional moment had touched them deeply. Despite the heavy emotions, Y/N knew she had to focus on her new job and submit her paperwork. She also mentioned that her daughter, Sara, missed Jin and Namjoon, which further motivated her to get to work.

Y/N, can you clarify your intentions? You've consistently adhered to your childhood oath and refrained from joining the corporation, even when offered substantial financial incentives. What prompts you to take this step now, and why Tae? Namjoon asked suddenly.

But I've granted you considerable freedom to make your own choices, and because you've been struggling, I have to intervene. From now on, you'll be under the influence of the Kim family.

I know you both care deeply for us, Oppa, but...

If you truly care about me, please heed my words. Consider it a command. Jin left the room after ordering Y/n

But wait... 

Y/N, please don't push or hurt him too much. He worries about us and your well-being day and night. Allow him to find happiness in his own way after staying away from your life for so long. Let him do what makes him happy. Namjoon told her with a concerned tone.
But there's one condition.
Jin abruptly opened the door. And both Jin and Namjoon asked simultaneously,

"Condition?"

Seeing his older brothers' childlike demeanor, Y/N grinned.I'd like to be Kim Taehyung's secretary.
Are you willing to relinquish your responsibilities?

Do you have any hidden motives? Namjoon asked.

Jin understood her intentions when Y/N briefly froze.

Please, Oppa, let him live his life as he wishes. He already carries a heavy burden. I can handle it, and I won't repeat the same mistakes. With these words, Y/N bid farewell to them, leaving with no regrets.

Taehyung was eager to uncover the truth, as his brothers had kept him in the dark. Y/N's background as a Lethal assassin intrigued him, and he was determined to clarify any uncertainties.
Before starting her new job, Y/N visited Taehyung's office to address the matter...

Y/N in Tae's Office

I apologize for any misunderstanding; is the position still available?
Tae raised his head, meeting Y/N's gaze.

"Yes, if you believe it's safe for you to work here after all that has happened. Did my brother approve your employment despite my unexpected outburst?"

They may appear stern, but when it comes to me, they can't ignore my single request.Tae chuckled at Y/N's choice of words.

I'm not entirely certain what your intentions are, but I'm in no position to object to this condition.

"Thank you very much, sir. I'll do my best not to disappoint you this time." 

As Y/N prepared to leave, Tae couldn't help but ask one more question. 
"How many bullets have you taken on our behalf?"

Sir, I've never kept count. How can I quantify something when my life was given back to me as a gift from all of you? I can't put a price on gifts.
I know I have a daughter today, but if I were to lose this gift, I know my daughter would never experience what I've gone through.
I'm sorry, sir, I got a bit personal there. I'll start tomorrow.
Tae found himself grappling with a whirlwind of emotions after treating Y/N so callously. He realized that she was the kind of woman he had been searching for in his life all along. She quietly occupied a significant place in his life like an unnoticed puzzle piece. However, her unexpected words left him speechless.

I know you see me as an adversary, but let me clarify that I also bear responsibility for your parents' deaths.
So, the next time you contemplate taking my life, just tighten your grip on that knife around my neck and carry it through to the end. I know it might not be all that challenging for you, sir. She bow down for some time and left the office.

Tae wanted to respond, to say something, but he was overcome with a profound sense of confusion and helplessness. He understood that Y/N wasn't to blame, not the way she spoke to his brothers. Yet, he couldn't fathom why she carried such a heavy burden of responsibility. It was a conundrum that haunted Tae.