Confession Of Love

Ji Hoon's invitation for dinner had caught Y/n by surprise, but she agreed to meet him in the evening. She suggested having dinner at her place, but Ji Hoon insisted on picking her up. They settled on meeting at 7 p.m., and Y/n agreed to his plan.

As the evening approached, Ji Hoon arrived to pick Y/n up for their dinner date. Jin volunteered to take Sara out for an uncle's day out, allowing Y/n some alone time with Ji Hoon.

"Y/n, you know I've been your doctor since the beginning of my career, serving both the Kim family and Lethal," Ji Hoon began. "Over time, my feelings for you have grown, and I wanted to ask if you'd consider being in a relationship with me."

Y/n sighed gently, a mix of emotions crossing her face. She appreciated Ji Hoon's sincerity and their longstanding friendship. "Ji Hoon, you've been my doctor and a dear friend for all these years," she replied. 

"But love has been a complicated and painful journey for me. I've been through it once, and it ended in heartbreak. Right now, with my child growing up so quickly, I can't afford to go through that emotional turmoil again. I won't ask you to wait for me because it wouldn't be fair. However, if you can understand, I want to keep this friendship in the long run. But for now, I'm sorry; I can't." Ji Hoon nodded understandingly, his kind eyes reflecting his understanding and support. "Y/n, I value our friendship deeply, and that won't change," he said.

"I'll always be here for you and Sara, whether as your doctor or as a friend. If there comes a time when you're ready, know that my feelings will still be here."

Y/N appreciated his understanding and felt a sense of relief that their friendship remained intact despite the difficult conversation. They continued with their dinner, knowing that their bond was strong and enduring, whatever the future might hold.

Y/N's heart raced as she was suddenly grabbed from behind, her arms immobilized, and a blindfold secured over her eyes. She didn't resist, sensing a familiar touch and aware that fighting back might escalate the situation. Her mind raced with questions about why someone was doing this all of a sudden.

After what felt like an eternity, the car came to a stop, and her blindfold was removed. She blinked, trying to adjust to the sudden change in lighting, but she couldn't see the person responsible for her abduction.

A voice finally broke the silence, sending a shiver down her spine. "Y/N," it said, a mix of emotions in those two syllables. Y/N remained silent, her heart pounding, waiting for what would happen next. As Y/n felt the strong arm around her waist and the warm breath against her neck, a complex mix of emotions swirled within her. The familiarity of the touch and the scent of her favorite cologne triggered memories and a sense of vulnerability that left her momentarily speechless.

"Am I so close to you that you don't even fight back, Y/N?" The voice continued, the grip on her waist tightening. Y/n's hands were bound, and while part of her felt powerless, she also questioned whether it was her reluctance to resist that held her back. She had never allowed anyone to exert this kind of control over her before.

How can you not fight back when it comes to emotional issues? How did Ji Hoon propose to you, by the way? You could say yes. That man's grasp on Y/N's waist becomes tighter. Y/N unintentionally admires Tae's "you're mine" attitude.

As Tae repeated his questions and Y/N began to loosen the rope around her hands, her determination to regain control intensified. With a swift and unexpected movement, she managed to overpower the person behind her and pin him to the ground. Y/N firmly held both of their hands while placing her knees on their backs, effectively immobilizing them.

Her voice was resolute as she spoke. I'm trained by the person who raised you. So don't ask the softness in me when you try to be my enemy, "Why are you so worried about it, and why do you believe I'm an easy person to submit?" The tables had turned, and Y/n now held the upper hand. She awaited answers and clarity from the person she had apprehended, determined to unravel the mystery behind this unsettling encounter.