+'Prolouge' -[7/10/22]

.

+'- *.- - - - - - - - - - { +." - ^ - ".+ } - - - - - - - - - -.* -'+

.

A custom a powerful and bold family, Ones with riches and big companies that never seemed to catch a break; with mansions that towered over the ground, with many rooms left empty and layered with dust, and dead skin cells.

Many rooms were dressed down in fancy attire even if they were to be never used. a family living in a house like this often was respected, Highly either for their fame, Product, and company. Despite all the worries and lessons a grown man, or woman may encounter. It never would worry a child until their life is chosen for them. With no options to leave or stop the events coming their way.

When young teens are pestered to learn every aspect of life there is, with their own childhood being ripped out of their hands as if it were candy being stolen from a baby. Laika oddly enough was a teenager with no worries, He was absolutely carefree, He had only worked as a butler half of the time for the respected household, Given almost no restrictions like their own son had been. He was freer than all of those inside the household. Those children were always treated as if they were royalty, no one ever dared to fight with them.

They were powerful no doubt, The residents that lived there strived for their family to be the most perfect of all, They only had one son, and his name was Velvet. He had always been a child of the Hickory family and their Estate. In fact, he was the next heir to their company. He would be the one to keep the business booming! and to thrive off of the riches that it gave him. He held no right against his parents, Mr, and Mrs. Hickory; and heavily agreed to do the needed tasks in order to properly learn how to run a company.

It was seen that if he failed to do so many people would go out of business and the world would riot. They supplied the world around them with Gems... Silver and Gold. Metals that many others from prior Gold rushes failed to harvest. Many people wanted the metals, They craved it as if were a way to make their own profits. Of course, they needed the money to buy it in the first place. Many were too broke to even afford it. They were at such high prices for the time. Even with small shavings of it, Maybe a sliver of gold that was only the size of the toenail clipping could earn one person Millions. They'd be rich beyond compare!

.

.

.

Today, It was raining; Laika had finished his task, only to await another. Watching the rain fall, hitting the ground with a splat. Splashing the nearby ground and making smaller puddles into larger puddles, and the larger puddles into huge puddles. -- And so on and so forth...

.

+'- *.- - - - - - - - - - { +." - ^ - ".+ } - - - - - - - - - -.* -'+