Intermission ! [Character art - And ref sheets are in progress!]

Keep in mind that these are very messy sketches, And the fact that they are still being worked on. Designs may change as time goes on. Like clothing style, hair variants and change of styles thought the book after these are made (To fit themes or certain parts of the story.)

Every part of these are subject to change, along with added details. For a quick example, say a character has a certain detail like A small chain, or feather. It can be removed or change at any given time. 

Another fair warning about these is that they are fairly new, and they aren't colored, For obvious reasons. Without anything else to say, Here've the very heavily work in progress sheet for Laika, and Velvet. Other characters will be made later as they appear in the story more frequently. 

-- Again many things on this are going to change over time, and thanks to a few select friends for giving some ideas for a change in clothing design

-- Again many things on this are going to change over time, and thanks to a few select friends for giving some ideas for a change in clothing design. [Both slightly/heavily based off of a steam punk design, without many details that'll be added in as the characters designs are processed and changed accordingly. 

Again these are very loose and messy drawings/Sketches and are no where near the final stage of completion.