Five*

Isla

Genny has been officially ours for two weeks and we are starting to settle into a little bit of a routine. She stays here most nights, whether she is feeling big or small. She always starts out in the guest bedroom, but 60% of the time she ends up in bed with us. I love it.

I take Genny to her classes every morning, and she meets me at Scarlett's office most afternoons. She has met Henry at his office a few times, but I think she's nervous people will assume they're having an affair if she sees him there too often.

If they only knew.

We still haven't been intimate with her yet, but we agreed to take it at her pace. It's honestly killing both of us. I don't think Henry and I have ever snuck so many quickies in, in my life. Genny was wearing booty shorts and a tank top the other night and her nipples were hard and distracting as she brushed against both of us in the kitchen. We sat down to watch a movie and when she went to the bathroom we ran to the pantry to let off some steam.

Henry and I are drinking coffee in the kitchen and stealing kisses and soft touches. "Do you have any late meetings today?" I cross my ankles, leaning against the counter and blow on my coffee. My husband is one gorgeous man, and I take a moment to appreciate him over the rim of my mug.

"No, I'm all yours." He gives me that smile that makes my knees weak and winks at me. I smirk up at him, even in my heels I have to tilt my head back to look up when he comes closer. Henry dips his head down and kisses me. The kiss starts off soft, but soon becomes hard and heated. Henry forces my lips open and our tongues meet, as he takes my coffee from my hands and places it on the counter behind me. I'm so caught up in the kiss that almost don't hear Genny walking down the hall. I place my hand on Henry's chest and push him away gently with one last peck. I look around him to see Genny's cheeks tinted pink and her drop her gaze, likely because she got caught staring. That makes me smirk. We have a bit of a voyeur.

"Are you ready to go, sweetie?" I pour my coffee in a travel mug, feeling Henry's hands on my hips.

"Umm Tabitha is going to pick me up. She's in my class, and we have a group thing to work on before class today?" I look over at her because she voices her statement like it's a question.

"Okay, you don't have to ask honey. If you have school or something important you can just let us know, you don't need permission." I give her a soft smile when she looks up at me. It hurts my heart that she looks a little surprised.

"Okay. Is it still okay if I come over here after school then?" She starts chewing her bottom lip and I catch myself licking mine.

I clear my throat, "Of course."

"Here." Henry grabs the key he had made yesterday, "If you want to come straight here, you're more than welcome to."

Genny looks surprised as she takes the house key from Henry. She looks over to me and I wink at her.

"Thanks. I'll uh, see you guys tonight." Genny comes over to me and kisses me. On my mouth. I'm frozen for a split second before I start kissing her back and bring my hand up to cup her cheek. Her lips move against mine, but I'm afraid to deepen it. The way she grips my hips, and pulls herself closer to me is intoxicating.

Much too soon for my liking, she pulls away and looks me in the eye. Her pupils are blown wide open and her lips are swollen. I have to try really hard not to think of her like this in my bed. She bites her lip before turning to Henry who is frozen in place staring at us. She stands in front of him and has to pull his head down to her's to kiss him. I'm so turned on watching them make out in the kitchen, that I almost to register Genny's phone ringing. She pulls away from Henry, a little breathless.

"Tabitha's here. Bye!" She grabs her bag and rushes out the door, not making eye contact with either of us.

Henry and I look at each other, both turned on and breathless.

"Did-?"

"Yeah." I breathe out.

I don't know who took the first step, but our bodies clash together, frantic hands and kisses as Henry starts to pull my skirt up over my hips. I undo his belt and unzip his pants, pulling his rock hard cock out and giving it a strong stroke that has Henry groaning into my mouth. He backs me up to the island and turns me to face it as he grabs the back of my neck and forces my torso to lay flat. My toes barely touch the floor and it makes my heartbeat even faster.

Henry pushes my thong to the side and lines himself up at my entrance, slowly pushing into me. I groan when his hips meet my ass cheeks. He stills for a moment before pulling my arms behind my lower back and using what feels like his tie to bind my hands behind my back. As soon as he's satisfied they are secure, he grips one hip and the base of my neck before pulling himself almost all the way out and then thrusting back in. He picks up a punishing pace that makes me sure I'll have bruises on my hip bones, but I don't care. I love when he's rough.

"Come on, Isla. Come all over me." He hear him groaning behind me and I know he's close. His hand leaves my hip, wrapping around to find my clit and after a few expert strokes I'm clenching his cock like a vice.

"God damn it, Isla." Henry hisses through clenched teeth as I start coming. His thrusts get sloppy and then he is coming in spurts inside me.

"You're going to be dripping out of me all day." I pant as he slowly pulls out of me with a groan.

"Then you'll remember who you belong to." Henry slaps my ass causing me to jump. I smile into the counter top as I test out my legs to see if they will hold me up yet.

"I'll never forget." Henry unties my wrists, bringing them both up to his mouth and kissing them. "We're both going to be late." I take my hands from him and start fixing my skirt.

"Totally worth it." He gives me a big grin that has me shaking my head with a smile.

"Does my hair look fucked?" I ask as I grab my phone and coffee.

"No but your face looks like you were just fucked." Henry laughs and I pinch his nipple through his suit. "Hey! Stop that or I'll do it to you." Henry raises his brows as he fixes his tie. It's a little wrinkled but it looks fine.

"Bye baby." I lean up to peck his lips before he can start anything else that will just make me later than I am for work. I grab my keys and head out to the garage.

***

"You know, it's not everyday that I beat you to work." Scarlett is standing at my desk going through files.

"I know, I'm sorry!" I rush out as I set my things at my desk.

"No worries. Everything okay?" She eyes me, probably wondering if her sister is okay.

"Everything is great, just got tied up." I turn and head to the kitchen so she won't see my cheeks heat at the memory.

"Okay." She follows after me, "Everything is set for next week." I turn around quickly.

"That was fast." I raise my eyebrows.

"What can I say? Briella is very convincing. She's so cute is makes my chest ache and don't even get me started when she uses those baby blues! I'm a goner, and apparently my friend feels the same way." She winks at me and heads to her office.

Everything is coming together.