Spliced City

9 years later
1968

As Alphas eyes begin to open, he sees that the part of the city he was last in has been completely flooded with water.
And the weight of the water was double it's usual pressure.
Looking at his hand subject Alpha noticed barnacles all on his left arm, and his drill had rusted so bad it wouldn't spin.
It was so dark if it wasn't for his glowing head lamp, Alpha wouldn't be able to see anything.

Picking himself up, subject alpha grunts in pain.

"Mghmm."

Walking out of the flooded room delta hears the cracking of metal under the sea floor.

Just then a massive pipe ruptured causing Alpha to get swept up by the current.

Leading him to a massive room with few holes.
Grabbing a nearby pipe Alpha pulls himself out of the water and begins walking up a set of stairs.

"Welcome to the circus of value!"
Alpha hears as he walks passed a vending machine.
It's glow being the only thing you could see in the pitch black room.

Opening his wallet alpha buys drill fuel and a few health packs.

"No refunds! No returns..."

As he begins to walk
Alpha clutches his heart and falls to the ground.

Still holding his chest Alpha looks up to see a little sister.

"Daddy! You have to help."

As his eyes began to fade, Alpha felt the need to pass out, but fought against it.

"Daddy!"

Just then dozens of mutated splicers, and spider splicers charge the room.

Alpha hits one of the spider slouches with his rusty drill killing it.

4 more splicers began shooting at Alpha, only to be gunned down.

"You there Big Daddy, if you want to survive come with me!"

A woman shouted, Seeing no other options Alpha Grabbed the little sister and ran toward the woman, who had already taken off into the shadows.

Following her trail Alpha hears an ADAM dispenser,
Off in the distance.

Buy the time Alpha had caught up to the woman she had disappeared, leaving nothing but a note and a bottle of ADAM, telling Subject Alpha that if he wanted to make it out of the city he would need this.

Placing the little sister down, and Grabbing the bottle, Subject Alpha Begins to inject himself with the plasmid.

As soon as the ADAM connected with his bloodstream, Subject Alpha Screamed in pain. Holding his arm and feeling his genes being rewritten molecule by molecule.
"Rauuuuuummmghhhmmmmmm."

His fingertips began to produce lightning and he ultimatum collapsed to his knees from the pain.

His heart felt weak, and he could barely keep his eyes open.

The little sister went up to Alpha, placing a hand on his shoulder to make sure he was okay.

"Are you okay Daddy?"
The girl asks, with subject Alpha looking at her in return.

Then Alphas radio came on.

"Ahhh good you seem to have recovered."

"My name is Maridian, and I have been trying to leave this damned place for almost 10 years now. Listen I know you have just woken up and have many questions, please just do as I say and we will make it out, in time I am sure we will talk."

With that Alphas radio shut off and he began walking towards the door way, placing a hand on it and leaning over to catch his breath.

Using his strength he pries the door open, and orders the little sister to follow.

As the little sister trails behind Subject Alpha, he is struck with a memory.

A memory of grass, and trees, and something blue?
The sky?

Alpha shakes his head, no reason to think on such things right now.

With that subject Alphas radio came up.

"It is me Meridian, I need you to head to the eve manufacturing plant, we need the rare plasmid harnessed there. It is said to allow you to create blackholes."

Having been instructed to do so Subject Alpha began heading toward the Eve manufacturing plant.

It wouldn't be to long before he got there might aswell collect some ADAM along the way.