「Chapter VIII: A Normal Day In The DC Universe.」

「𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "Manipulation can be used for both Good and Bad, Good because you can manipulate someone to do better at their job task or anything that will benefit them, Bad if it harms them and only benefits you. Let's be honest no one read this Shit."」

「𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "Manipulation is a contagious disease, Much more dangerous than the flu because it can endure for a lifetime." - Dorothy Mccoy」

      「🎮----------------🎮」

      We start of this Chapter zooming in a certain Gothic office, Where a certain Black Haired cheerful Young Man is sitting and writing in a Book in his well... Chair, The spinable one.

      An Single Candle is helping him by lighting his view.

      Behind him is a Gothic styled Bookcase filled with Books with different size, Colors and design.

      Most of the Books are nameless and Blank they also doesn't have a title, But a certain few has titles let me name a few.

      In the top left in the first row is an Book titled「Shadow Monarch In Hazbin Hotel And Helluva Boss Universe」This is one very thin and its colored Black and Purple blending perfectly, This Book is probably Chaotic.

      Right beside the said Book is a Book titled 「Son Of Stanley Pines In Gravity Falls」Which is much more thin than the previous one, This one is colored Black and Yellow, The Book is probably filled with Mysteries.

      The next titled Book in the Young Man's Bookshelf is 「Hogwart's In The SCP Universe」This one being the biggest out of all the Books, Its design is different from the others, Because the cover color is Black. While on the side 2 Logo is drawn.

      One being an Picture of 4 Animals with an H in the middle, The other one is an outlined circle with three arrows crossing its contour and pointing to the center.

      Judging from the title the theme is probably about going to other Universe's and whatever.

      Anyways moving on to the last Book. This one being on the thin side「HP: "Magic Blooms Only In Rare Souls."」Like the previous one this cover has Black color, With this one also having an Logo.

      An Triangle an Circle and a Line. Pretty bland Logo if u ask me, But badass nonetheless.

      Now that we are done describing the Book's let's go back to the Young Man shall we?

      On his right is an Window, Which it's curtain is opened so the Sun can hit the Young Man's Face. He need that Vitamim D.

      He then seemed to sense another presence and stopped writing in his Book and smiled at the... Camera? Viewer? Point of View? I don't care, I don't get paid for this Shit.

      「𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲: "Oh hello. Your ughh early? Wasn't expecting you in another Hour actually, Anyways."」

      「𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲: "HOLA!"」

      The Young Man then drop his Book at the desk. The Book going to the cover and we could see the title 「DC: God Of Game's In The Fictional World」.

      「𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲: "Let's make this one short shall we."」

      The Young Man then take one deep breathe before continuing.

      「𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲: "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝?"」

      The Young Man then took one deep breathe after finishing his sentence.