「Chapter XII: Für Das Größere Wohl.」

「𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "The tactical Baton is the choice of weapon for Aiden Pearce of the Watch Dog Game series, He is one of Felix's favorite game character."」

「𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "Violence isn't the answer, It is a question and the answer is Yes" - S̶u̶n̶ ̶T̶z̶u̶ Felix Harvey Harp」

「𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞: "I was born the same day you we're born, I follow you wherever you go, You can look at me and i won't stare back, But every move you make i'll do to. What am i?"」
「𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: "Footsteps."」

      「🎮----------------🎮」

      『𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐, ???, 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, ???, 𝐃𝐂 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞』

      『𝟏𝟓:𝟐𝟎』

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕」

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Oi Cunt!"」

      Felix said attracting the attention of everyone in the premise.

      Professor Pyg's hencemens? Catwoman and that cctv camera before he could get out of its view range.

      「𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧: "The Fuck are you doing?!"」

      Catwoman said in the buildings rooftop panicking, But Felix didn't payed her any attention even if she is in his waifu list.

      He wanted that Wizard status quick, Even if he have to sacrifise a few bones to do so.

      Felix then clicked his "Pen" and it transformed into a extendable baton, With the black color dominating the whole coloring.

      Except the endcap it having a white coloring that blend with the black color perfectly.

      It also has the same engraving into it saying Φύλακας των Θεών.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "For the greater good."」

      Felix said loud enough for the Pigmen's too hear, This confused the Pigmen who we're kneeling and currently drinking the rest of Pygdrop.

      「???: "Wha-"」

      Felix then hit him in his back with all his force without remorse.

      「???: "FuuuuUCKKKKKK!"」

      Felix then hit him in the back of his right knee and then in the face back too back in a swift motion, Not giving the poor men a time too react.

      Fun fact did you know know that its rare for someone to get knocked out? They'll more likely to die if you hit them in the head.

      Felix then keep hitting him, This time in the family jewels.

      And lasty with all of his force in the back of his head.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Get Fucked!"」

      Felix then spat at him and quickly went to his next target tommy

      「𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲: "B-big BRO?!"」

      Tommy the Pigmen turned around to see his brother getting beaten he was about to help and save his brother.

      But he was hit by Felix's Baton in his jaw, From left to right.

      Felix then brought back the Baton and hit him in the side near his left eye, From right to left.

      Felix then again brought back his Baton, And hit him in the same part he hit him the first time, From left to right.