「Chapter XI: Pygdrop & Catwoman.」

「𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "Drops are Drug's introduced in The Batman 2022 by Matt Reeves, In Batman Universe it was introduced in 1987 it dominated the Drug empire and became the downfall of Gotham."」

「𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "Drugs and alcohol are the cruel engine of many an artists' creativity." - Nathan Hartzenberg」

「𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞: "What pen should never be used for writing?"」
「𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: "Animal."」

      「🎮----------------🎮」

      『𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐, ???, 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, ???, 𝐃𝐂 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞』

      『𝟏𝟓:𝟏𝟖』

      「??? 𝐏𝐎𝐕」

      A plastic of mogu mogu is seen hitting a man wearing a Pigmen Mask in the forehead, This only pissed him off more.

      「???: "THIEF! STOP HER!"」

      「???: "SHE HAS MY WALLET!"」

      A man in a Pigmen Mask said while screaming and chasing a young girl, With 3 other men wearing the same disgusting Pigmen Mask.

      Trying to ask for assistance but with no avail, They either can't catch her or they just don't care.

       The young girl i'm talking about is very well versed in the act of thievery.

      The young girl, Is at the age range of 17 too 21 at the very least.

      Very acrobatic and athletic for her age, Just like a Cat.

      Wearing a black clothing head too toe, Goggle with a green lense resting on top of her black plain hoodie that blends with her clothing.

      With a hairstyle perfect for her, The Piecey Pixie haircut which fit perfectly with her beautiful brown hair color.

      Her eyecolor being a natural olive green color, One word can describe her perfectly Beaufiful.

      She looked back behind her, Trying to calculate the gap between her and the people chasing her.

      While skillfully dodging and maneuvering between people, The Pigmen? Not so good at that regard.

      She snickered and decided to finish this game of cat and mouse, She's getting tired.

       Suddenly she turned too her right, Hoping that they would fall for her trap.

      「???: "GET THE LITTLE WENCH!"」

      「🎮----------------🎮」

      『𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐, ???, 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, ???, 𝐃𝐂 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞』

      『𝟏𝟓:𝟏7』

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕」

      Felix is running nonchalantly in the streets of Gotham while whistling.

      Felix noticed a few homeless men in his way, A few of then are holding makeshift weapon, Sharp enough to kill someone at the very least.

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Oh... Fuck."』

      Felix smiled and waved at them, While his left hand is pulling out his handgun.

      Felix then waved it infront of their eyes while walking pass them a little bit faster.