prologue

☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆

Arabella Snape didn't grow up in an enjoyable household. It was far from it. Her mother, a muggle, who lived in Cokeworth, was rarely home. When her mother was home, it was never pleasant. Her mother's husband was never a father figure to Arabella. Her entire childhood was babysitting their children and going to school.

Arabella's father was rarely in the picture for her. But, every birthday Arabella had was spent with her father. She would usually spend a day with him, but it was never enjoyable for the young girl.

The one thing the two had in common was a fascination for magic. Being in a muggle suburb Arabella was never around magic. When the girl would visit her Father she would be amazed by her father's magic. Every birthday she would as him for the same thing; a book related to magic.

When it had come around for her 11th birthday, the girl was thrilled when she'd read her Hogwarts acceptance letter. Her father, on the contrary.

Arabella never knew why her parents both had such a dislike for her, but all she knew was that it became worse as she started her journey at Hogwarts.

☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆

"Goodbye, Arabella," Her mother said flatly. "Goodbye, mum!" Arabella went in to hug her mother before boarding the train. "I have errands to run, so I must go," The woman turned around and disregarded the hug.

Arabella, who was used to this by now, shrugged it off and boarded the train.

"Watch out," "Coming through," Arabella heard two different, but the same, voices yell. The 11-year-old turned around to find the same two voices pulling her into a compartment. "Prefects'll get you in trouble if they find you out there," One of the gingers stated.

"Fred, you've frightened the poor girl," The other boy, who was the twin of the first boy. Arabella had been raising her eyebrows with her mouth open slightly. The two looked only a couple of years older than she was.

"So, first year, eh?" The first boy- Fred, looked at her plain black robes. Arabella gulped and nodded. "George, do we know any other first years?" "I suppose we could give ickle Ronniekins a friend," George told his brother.

"Follow us," Fred sped out of the compartment. Arabella, who at this point was very confused, followed the boys. "Here you go, mystery girl," George spread wide arms out as if he was showing off something. The two boys swiftly sped off.

The girl opened the compartment door. Two boys, one with fiery red hair, and one with raven hair, looked at her in confusion. "These random twins told me to sit in here," Arabella started. "Fred and George, I think were their names,"

The red-haired boy rolled his eyes when she mentioned their names. "They're my brothers, but you're free to join us." He told her.

The girl put her trunk away and sat down next to the raven-haired boy. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley." The red-haired boy introduced himself. "I'm Harry Potter," The raven-haired boy smiled at her. Ron looked at her confused as if he expected her to react.

"I'm Arabella Snape,"

Ron gasped. "Like the potions professor at Hogwarts?" Arabella had a look of confusion on her face. "No clue. I'm not very close with my father."

Arabella hoped Ron and Harry would want to be friends with her, and that she'd make more friends.

☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯☆
A/n: hey besties
Hi sifi😏
Anyway, I hope u guys like the prologue😜
The chapters will prob be like slowly posted bc im lazy and have no motivation, plus when school starts it'll be slower.
Have a good day :)

7/12/22