Before we begin

Before you start and go ahead and read, I have a few things for you as my reader that you should know:

Firstly, make sure that when you comment, make sure it is respectful and does not involve a harsh tone or words being directed at someone, me is just one of those examples. However, I won't mind if you swear, just please, I do not want it to be aimed at me.

Everyone, please be kind and nice to each other :D

This story is based on most of the events that happen in SAO. You start (as the story goes) by being in a virtual world. Suddenly you have the evil guy talking, then everyone is fearing for life, everyone's real-life looks show, Kirito leaves the field and starts to head out etc.

Y/N – your name

TW: Trigger warning

Female reader BTW!

BTW, my OC will be your best friend. She is called... Rei... which is me :D. I the author shall join you on your journey (For once I want to be in a story)

This will be a few months and then he meets you. You will team up with Asuna and Kirito for the boss fight, then it will keep going on etc... I don't know when to end the story yet so... Just wait and see for when the chapters get posted out I guess...

Rei (who is the author which is myself!) is your best friend who hangs out with you in SAO, one day however, the game erupts into chaos, with people dying, and finding a boy which you start to have a crush on. There were many challenges that had awaited you within the game, love, power, freedom, and death. SAO was a game... That tested your mind, physically and mentally...

(PLEASEENJOY! – Author Rei)