Basil x reader

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt that familiar unwelcoming feeling of guilt. Then I saw her staring back at me. "Why did you lie?" I tried to ignore the thoughts and the voices. "This isn't real this isn't real this isn't real..." 'Mari' looked at me with hateful eyes. "Even if I'm not real your sins still are." I dug my nails into my skin and repeated the same line over and over again. "This isn't real this isn't real this isn't real..." Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "STOP IT!" I swung my hand back as hard as possible. "a-augh..." I snapped back into reality and saw Basil on the ground with his hand on the spot where I hit him. "Oh my god, Basil I'm so sorry!" I crouched down and cupped his cheek. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I started crying now feeling even worse than before. "Y-y/n I'm fine! Please don't cry!" Basil embraced me. I held him tightly. "Y/n what happened?" I pulled back a bit and wiped my tears. "It's...the h-hallucinations again...They won't leave me alone!" Basil looked at me with sympathy. "It's alright Y/n I also started getting things like that after the incident...but it's going to be ok!" I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "Your right Basil everything will be ok as long as we have each other!" Basil smiled and pulled me back into the hug. "We will always be together Y/n... Even if we can't get things to be how they were at least we have each other." I nodded. Everything was going to be ok as long as Basil was with me.