Chapter 3

The sky was dark with a hundreds of billions of stars. The luster of stars and the bright moonlight through the night served as the two tall and small figures of men walking along the tribe. Eli was held on his wrist as he was led by Chaos to somewhere. He wanted to ask where they're going but chose to shut his mouth and just figure it out by himself.

They stopped in front of a huge cave and Chaos called for someone.

Eli was held on his wrist as he was led by Chaos to somewhere. He wanted to ask where they're going but chose to shut his mouth and just figure it out by himself.

They stopped in front of a huge cave and Chaos called for someone.

Eli saw an image emerged inside the dark cave. As the small male figure passed through the light of the bright moonlight, he noticed first is the pretentious clothing that is different from the other tribe people. The tribe people wear animal skin to cover their privates. But this middle aged man which is almost the same height as him was wearing an animal skin as a dress--- like a robe. There's an animal tooth, bones and other beads that is hanging on the man's body.

The middle aged man looked at Chaos before glancing at Eli. The middle aged man's calm face was distorted with surprised before glancing back at Chaos in inexplicable expression.

Chaos started to introduced first Eli, "Clan witch, I found this little sub-beast at the Holy Forest. His name is Eli. Eli, you can call him clan witch, clan witch" he gestured his hand presenting the clan witch.

Eli quickly respond with a formal smile on his face with great respect to elders he greet in Beast's language he knows with a strange accent and pronunciation, "Hello, Clan Witch. Nice to meet you"

'Clan Witch? Is that his name? What does that mean?'

The clan witch nodded his head and smiled kindly.

After the formal greeting, Chaos didn't hesitate that the clan witch still haven't invited them inside nor ask what is their purpose of coming and said directly, "He didn't know how to speak Beast's language when I found him, I taught him for five days and he knows a little. He's improving Excellency. I just want to ask if you know which continent is he from."

The Clan witch stared both at themselves; he didn't answer his (C) question and invited them inside first.

The inside of the cave was wide and convenient. The clan witch took them for a sit, as he (CW) watched Chaos took out an animal skin; spread them on the cold and dusty ground before inviting Eli to sit on the animal skin. Eli smiled and thanked him with his red ears.

Chaos' small little things that he did didn't escape from the Clan Witch's eyes even his pampering eyes.

The clan witch cleared his throat to attract their attention. "About this matter," the Clan Witch looked at them with a serious expression, "The Holy Forest is the territory of our Beast God. That is where we clan priests pray, worship and offer sacrifices. The only creatures could be there are the wild beasts."

He hinted that there is no way someone from other tribe who will go alone in that forest full of wild beasts, in addition, even to which part of the tribe you belong, the Beast's World has only one language. The world was wide and bizarre, to think that a strange little sub-beast appeared in the Holy Forest who knows other language but doesn't know Beast's World language, in which also wear different from the Beast's World clothing's, could only be one thing.

"After the death of the patriarch, I went to Holy Mountain to ask for instruction. At that time, we've lost our patriarch, there's no one who will lead us. By chance, we will really become one with the Bengal tiger tribe." The Clan Witch scowled and sigh, "The Beast God didn't say anything about the situation that time. Like the God indicating that there will be no patriarch in our white Bengal tribe in the future. But only said that a gift will arrive soon."