Chapter 2

AFTER staring in admiration to unconscious young man, the man didn't hesitate to carry the lightweight Eli. The man was surprised with the young man's lightness and felt distress. He went to look for a safe place to stay and fortunately, he knows a cave near the location he found the young man. Whenever he goes out to practice or whenever he have a mission or trials, he rests in the cave that coincidentally near the location when he found Eli.

His long legs took huge, stable steps towards the cave that near them. He was too careful when carrying the young man. It took fifteen minutes to arrive in the nearest cave. He brought the young man to a cave where he was resting; he took out a clean and comfortable animal skin from his animal skin bag. He neatly spread it to the stone bed, after making sure that the stone bed was warm and comfortable, he gently put the young man on the stone bed.

After settling the young man to rest, he has another chance to stare at the unconscious young man that he picked up.

His heart was ticklish in admiration. He couldn't help wondering why this little beauty doing at the middle of the Holy Forest.

Blushing, he leaned on the little beauty in front of him and sniffs on the beauty's head.

An unmated sub-beast.

The big tiger man's heart accelerated as his eyes glistened in delight. He didn't know why he was happy this time that he feels satisfaction with this fact.

But he shouldn't be indulge on staring at this little beauty sub-beast. He never dares to laze around, afraid that when the little sub-beast suddenly wakes up, he didn't have a food to offer.

He stood up, his gaze still glued on the sleeping little sub-beast. He reluctantly went out of the cave, transformed into a beast and leaves his scent all over. That is to mark his territory, also to make the little sub-beast inside his territory safe from the beast that suddenly wants to attack. The threatening scent lingers around the cave that could cause the wandering wild beast to unconsciously avoid the certain giant tiger's territory.

After finishing marking his territory, a pair of big wings flapped on the giant tiger's back with a swoosh. The giant white Bengal tiger took a last glance inside the cave where the beautiful little sub-beast resting before flapping his wings to fly up through the air with the giant white Bengal tiger's thoughts in distress,

'Why does the little sub-beast looks frightened?'

ELI regained his consciousness after a while. When he opened his eyes, he noticed that he was resting inside of the cave. He looked over the stone bed he's resting as he sat down. There's also a soft animal skin on the top of the stone bed. He was feeling sluggish and doesn't seem to awake yet.

He was in daze for a moment when he suddenly remembers why he suddenly fainted. He shivered when the image of a giant tiger flashed in his memory that sent goosebumps all over his body.

The last thing he saw before fainting is that giant white Bengal tiger. Then... How come he came in this cave?

Eli frown as he tilted his head in confusion. This... Did someone saved him?

Before he could think of anything, he heard a swooshing of flapping giant wings from afar, following the blow of wind as the leaves danced in rustling sounds.

Eli's eyes widened in shock as the big entrance of the cave was almost cover by a large shadow of the flying beast as it descends.

Is... Isn't it the giant white Bengal tiger that he saw before fainting?

The fright towards the giant beast turns into surprise when he saw that its big spreading wings that almost covers a house or more than two.

Eli gapped at the giant white Bengal tiger on the entranced as its hide its wings and disappeared out of thin air. Suddenly, when the giant tiger glanced inside the cave as it put a giant prey at the entrance, their eyes met.