Chapter 5

ELI went to get the animal skin bag that he prepared for today's food hunting. The big animal skin bag that he made for Chaos is a little heavy but he can still carry it on. With a big and small animal skin bag in each hand, Eli went to Chaos and handed him the big one.

When Chaos received it, he was confused. He check it to see that this thing is new to him, Eli can really make peculiar things.

"It's a little heavy. I made you this animal skin bag, try it and wear it on your back. This is where we store our collected wild fruits and vegetables, so that we can get more of those." Eli said as he watch Chaos inspecting the animal skin bag in his hand.

"... Is it heavy?" Chaos asked while weighing the animal skin bag in his hand.

For him, it's really not that heavy. It's like just holding a piece of cloth.

Chaos glanced at Eli, slightly worried about the little sub-beast strength.
Eli was just there staring blankly as if he was used to this Orc's strength. Something heavy for him is as light as a feather for Chaos. But he didn't dare to think about it anymore as it could trample his ego and dignity as a man.

"Is that heavy, too? I'll carry it for you" Chaos was about to get the small animal skin bag on Eli's hand but Eli refused.

"It's fine. It's just your bag is big that it is heavy. I can handle it" after that, he pull the string made of animal skin to close the bag and tie it to lock it.

Chaos did the same and both wear it on their backs.

Chaos smiled, "it's seems like it's really convenient to have this bag. Eli, you're so smart"

Although he was used to Chaos' compliments, his ears was still red whenever he hear him say those words.

"Ay! Let's go, we need to look for food" he said as he walked out of the cave, embarrassed.

Chaos saw the tip of Eli's here flushing red and the striding back escaping from him in embarrassment. He chuckled as he realized that the little sub-beast just felt shy with his little compliments.

He followed Eli outside walking behind him, his broad shoulders and tall body that even his shadows covers the little sub-beast is like a big bodyguard keeping the little sub-beast away from the rogue Orcs who have thoughts on approaching the little sub-beast.

But who would dare to challenge Chaos authority and sovereignty?

The tribesmen could only just glance at them to greet casually and went to continue their business.

Eli was really curious about the tent that the tribe had, he keep on glancing on it that Chaos noticed and asked him, "what is it?"

Eli shook his head and looked up to the Orc behind him, "I'm just curious, what if it rains? Wouldn't the tent get wet? Where will the tribesmen live?" he asked.

"There's two huge cave where we will settle there. It was originally a storage cave but since we didn't have own cave to live, whenever it rains or snow, white tiger orcs and families crowded in the same cave for months, every year" Chaos explained calmly trying to suppress the burning irritation in his heart whenever he thought of the mistreatment, unfairness and humiliation of the Bengal Tiger Orcs.