ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO

Edited: ✅

History class:

Now it was time for history  class with Hy-rea. I set down in my seat and automatically started to zone out. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh making me jerk up a bit completely discarding my thoughts. I sit myself up still a little shock from the hand on my thigh. I look down to see that it was hy-rea hand rubbing my thigh slowly. "Ms. L/n, don't make me ask you again what's (random question)?" Mr. Carl said raising his voice a bit. Mr. Carl is our history teacher. He was known for being a bit strict with his students more then the other teachers with there's. I could tell by the look on his face was becoming irritated as he waited for me to answer his question. But I was still in frozen state my focus only on Hy-rea hand on my thigh. "Y/n (random answer)." Hy-rea whispers to me."It's (random answer) sir! Sorry..." I answered.

"Mrs. L/n, what had taken you that long to answer this question?" Mr. Carl asks. "Oh sorry, I had zone out a bit." I said.

"Ok just don't let it happen again. Could you at least try to pay attention to this lesson?" He said before putting his attention back on the board.

"Yes sir, I will. Sorry again,"I said apologizing once more. I expected Hy-rea to remove her hand from my thigh afterward. She didn't. Hy-rea hand stay on my thigh practically the entire time she was talking to me. "Good job Y/n." Hy-rea whisper's giving me a silent applaud reminding eye contact with me the whole time as she spoke.
"Thank you..." I replied looking away from her as my face instantly started heating up.

"No problem, " She said smiling  as she kept her hand on my thigh. At this point her fingers where getting way too close to my clit. That was well... not even gonna lie a little wet.

Hy-rea takes her hand off of my thigh giving me a small grin. "Alright  let's pay attention now before Mr.Carl start catch an attitude again. I hum giving her a small nod yes as my attention went back to the bored.

(1 hour later)

Mr. Carl session was over meaning that it was time for us to leave. The class started packing up their stuff and leaving. Some people had already left before Mr. Carl was done with his session and some just quietly walked out while most had focus eyes on their phone. "Finally, I'm glad this is over. " I sighed in relieve leaving with Hy-rea waking by my side."Me too." Hy-rea says while checking a notification that she had got on her phone. "Hey Y/n, do  you want to go get some ice cream with me." Hy-rea suggested as her eyes reminded glued to her phone.

"Oh I would like too but, Yu-an had already promise to get me something to eat this morning. Can't miss the opportunity of getting free food." I said letting out a joke at the end of my sentence.

"Aww, well maybe later then." Hy-rea said giving me a little fake pout before speaking again. "How about you come to my place tonight?After we come back from the bar." Hy-rea asked, finally taking her eyes off of her phone.

"I'm sure my lunch with Yu-an won't be long so maybe I could go to your place after?" 

"No, tonight would be way much better and plus I'll have your favorite ice cream, (fav ice cream) She squeezed wrapping her arms around my neck. I couldn't pass on that so I agreed to go with her tonight. "Sure, why not i'll go. Can't say no to a bowl of ice cream." I said agreeing to her plan.

"Hy-rea, uh what's your address again? I keep forgetting for some reason." I ask, kind of embarrassed that I kept forgetting so easily.

"I told you it last week how do you keep forgetting?" She asked giving me a puzzled look. I can only let out a awkward laugh to her question making her groan.