ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE

Yeah they left without me.

Timeskip, a couple of weeks after the incident. Again, for some unknown reason to Y/n, Yu-na was ignoring her. She wasn't picking up any of Y/n calls, texts, not even bothering to ask about the projects they had to work on it was ridiculous at this point.

'What the hell did I do?' That was all Y/n could think to herself. At this point it was all she could think of. Min- Jin was still talking to Y/n and so was Hy-rea. If any one of them knew why Yu-an was mad at Y/n it would be Min-Jin.

Y/n loved talking to Min-Jin don't get her wrong but, it was just one problem. Min-Jin would stop talking her ears off, especially about this Cho Minjae girl. She was telling Y/n about how Minjae and Yu-na have been hanging out more recently and how Yu-na has been acting different (when is she not?)

Currently, the two were sitting in Y/n dorm, Y/n was doing some school work and listening to music completely zoning Min-Jin words out about answering in "yes" and mhms.

"So, after that I had got the bright idea to buy Yu-an her favorite cup of coffee. I waited until I spotted her and of course she was with Minjae. I walk up, try to hand Yu-an the coffee but she acts like a bitch and then I'm cut off by Minjae asking Yu-an if she wanted a smoke. Just chaos." Min-Jin said, explaining everything and every little detail as she walks back and front through Y/n room.

"And then guess what," Min-Jin said stopping to turn to Y/n waiting for her to answer.

Y/n didn't hear at first until she noticed Min-Jin unusual silent. She pauses her music and turns around to see Min-Jin standing there like she was waiting to hear something. Y/n raises a brow, giving Min-Jin a confused look.

"What?" She asked,

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THE COFFEE!" Min-Jin shouts, she realized how loud she was being and closes her mouth giving Y/n an apologetic smile.

"Wait- coffee? Girl what the hell are you talking about?" Y/n asked, waiting for Min- Jin answer she actually intended to listen this time.

Min-Jin gives her a blank stare for a bit, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Have you even been listening?"

"...Yes." Y/n lied.

"Okay then explain to me what I've been talking about. Summarize it up." Min-Jin said, crossing her arms as she waited to hear Y/n.

Y/n got silent for a bit, pretending to think before giving up. "Okay, maybe I wasn't."

Min-Jin sighs, "Y/nnnn." She whined in annoyance.

Min-Jin imma be honest, Instead of talking my ears off to death why won't you just do something about it?" Y/n suggested. Min-Jin stood there for a while, just thinking. Y/watched just waiting for Min-Jin to say something.

"I have the perfect idea! And I think you'll know about it. Shout it out in 3? 3,2,1,

"SINGING!" Min-Jin excitedly shouted.

"Umhu- oh yeah that's exactly what I said- wait singing?" Y/n asked, confused. Min-jin wasn't planning on like.. actually singing.

"You aren't thinking.. what I think you're thinking." Y/n said and to this Min-Jin just nodded her head yes while smiling.

"This is one if not the top most embarrassing idea you've come up with. And why singing? You can do a ton of different other things."

"Nope, it has to be singing and you're going to help me." Min-Jin states, pulling out her phone  to type something.

"And you thought I was just going to say yes? My answer is a hell no. I will not help you embarrass yourself..more like embarrass myself in front of random ass people."
Y/n said, as she puts her headphones back on turning back toward her computer and once again zoning min-Jin out.

"Come on, I'm your friend. And remember that one I did your coding project?" Min-Jin say, taking the headphones off of Y/n's ears and placing them down on the table.

Y/n groans as she rolls her eyes. "My answer is no-"

"I'll pay you 403,380 won." Min-Jin said cutting Y/n off.

"Make it 672,300 won." Y/n said,

"Are you serious? Okay.. whatever 672,300 won it is. But, you'll have to singggg," Min-Jin said, with a teasing tone at the end as she grabbed Y/n hand tightly. Y/n was confused at this gesture but ignores it as she just nodded her head in a yes.

"Great, ohhhhh and i'll get the matching shirts." Min-Jin happily said as she prepared to head out.

"Wait shirts?" Y/n asked confused.

"Just you wait and see. And make sure to wear black joggers. See you in a bit," Min-jin said as she headed out the door closing it behind herself.

As she left, Y/n sighs leaning back in her chair. 'Why am I even doing this? I like Yu-an too. Hell, why do I like her? She's just an asshole some- MOST of the times. She isn't even talking to me.'

'