ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

FIRST POV;

(EDITING)

"Y/n, open up!" I heard the ear-splitting voice say through the thin doors of the dorm.

"WHO IS IT!" I yelled, lazily waiting on my bed while scrolling through my Twitter feed.

"It's Hy-rea and Min-Jin, open up!" the voice responded. Why did I even ask? Nobody could be as loud and exotic as Hy-rea when it comes to the most simple things. Min-Jin, it's always a maybe.

Trying to gather the strength to lift myself off the comfort of my bed, I found my legs trembling in pain. I guessed it was from last night. "God, it's been 8 hours already," I thought, now practically dragging my legs along with my body.

The moment I opened the door, I was immediately approached with a tense Min-Jin. "Oh my goodness, Y/n, are you okay!" she asked with an anxious look on her face. "Yes, I'm fine," I assured her, now practically leaping my way towards the bed. Min-Jin followed behind, along with Hy-rea.

But before Hy-rea could even finish her sentence, I assured her again. "I told you guys, I'm fine. Now stop asking!" I said, stopping midway through the sentence as I tried to bear the aching pain that was now taking ahold of my legs. Min-Jin's reaction when she first saw me made it clear that the lie probably wasn't believable.

"My god, Y/n, what the fuck did you two do last night?!" Hy-rea suddenly blurts out before covering her mouth, realizing what she had said. I started laughing at Hy-rea's confusion, and Min-Jin followed along, not long after.

"So Y/n, who's the lucky guy?" Min-Jin suddenly asks, causing me to stop my laughter almost immediately.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, pretending not to know what Min-Jin was talking about. Min-Jin laughs before saying, "Oh come on, Y/n, how oblivious do you think I am? Your shaking legs are just a dead giveaway, and Hy-rea literally blurted it out." I sighed, not having a choice but to agree with Min-Jin's statements. It made sense after all.

"So tell me, Y/n, who's the lucky guy?" Min-Jin says again, but this time scooting herself closer towards my side with a sly smirk on her face. I didn't answer for obvious reasons, so she decided to ask something else instead.

"Are you still seeing Leon?" she asked, and I wasn't expecting this question from her. I haven't really told her or the others much about Leon, and he wasn't here for very long, so she didn't get to know him much. I replied, "Yeah, of course, why do you ask?" I lied wanting to hear her response.

"Nothing. Just wondering," she answered, finishing her sentence. I expected the conversation to not go any further after this, but of course, Min-Jin had more to say. "Wait, so you cheated on Leon?" she stated in shock, clearly surprised.

"Why would I do that, Min-Jin?" Y/n said, feeling the need to explain. "You just said that you were seeing someone last night," Min-Jin said before continuing, "And that you're still seeing Leon." Min-Jin wanted to talk about it more until
Hy-rea groaned in annoyance. "Can we talk about something else, please?" Hy-rea chimes in, trying to diffuse the situation, and I immediately agreed, wanting to change the subject.

"(Enough talk of Y/n's love life, Min-Jin. Let's talk about the boy you were seeing," Hy-rea said in an obviously teasing way, standing up from where she was sitting. Min-Jin looked up at her in confusion, not understanding the reference, until she finally got it and became flustered.

"What are you talking about?" she asked Hy-rea, looking anywhere but at her. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, even Y/n and Yu-na say it's true," Hy-rea said, getting even closer to Min-Jin and causing her to back up.