ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ/ ᘉSᖴᘺ

(Short chapter)

(hi-AN thanks for 162 view's I think I've already said this before but again I didn't expect anybody to read or be interested In this shit so again thank you guys and one last thing I just caught on to. I've been getting taking and talking mixed up 🙄 sorry about that it was probably annoying so if wont happen again I have other stories you guys should check out if you want)-an

(Edited)

At 3:56 AM, I let out a deep sigh and checked the time again. "I wasn't even asleep that long," I muttered to myself.

"Neither was I," Yu-na suddenly said, making me jump up and look at her. To my surprise, she was already staring right back at me.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, confused. "I never went back to sleep," she replied with a giggle, seemingly unaware of how long she had been staring at me.

As Yu-na's hand started to reach for my cheek, I thought to myself, "What is she doing?" I tried to stop her hand, but failed miserably.

I twitch at yu-na sudden actions."What are you doing?"

Yu-na's lips were about to land on hers when she hesitated, asking, "Y/N, can I... kiss you?" Her heart pounded against her chest as she nodded hesitantly.

Y/N didn't know why, but she nodded her head yes, and before she knew it, Yu-na's soft lips landed on hers. Her lips were sweet, and the kiss started off gently.

The kiss started off gentle, but soon turned passionate. Their tongues tangled together as they explored each other's mouths. Meanwhile, Yu-na's hands moved to the clasp of Y/N's bra, slowly unclipping it.

As she continued kissing down my neck, I felt a stinging sensation, and a moan escaped my lips. But before I could say anything, Yu-na's hand quickly covered my mouth. "We don't want Hy-rea to hear, do we?"

"They're so pretty," Yu-na said, looking at Y/N's breasts. The blush on her face was obvious, and it only made Yu-na want her more. "There's no need to be embarrassed,"  Yu-na assured her, before leaning in to suck on her nipples. I arched my back, unable to keep from gasping, feeling a wave of pleasure rush through me as she teased me.

As the pleasure intensified, Yu-na continued to tease Y/N's nipples, causing her to whimper and moan louder. The room was filled with their passionate sounds, drowning out any potential concern about Hy-rea hearing them.

Can I eat you out?" Yu-na asked, and Y/N looked down at her in confusion. "I thought that was what you were going to do already?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it first," Yu-na clarified. With that assurance, she began her descent, kissing and nibbling her way down Y/N's stomach.

Yu-na paused for a moment, her lips hovering just above Y/N's sensitive folds. "You're so responsive," she murmured, her breath tickling against her skin. "I can't wait to taste you."

Y/N's moans and gasps echoed around the room as Yu-na's fingers found their rhythm inside of her. The combination of pleasure and anticipation was overwhelming, sending shivers down her spine. "More,"

"I didn't know you were this good at this." Y/n said. Her voice starting to become hitchy at the amount of pleasure Yu-na was giving her.

"You're so tight," Yu-na panted, her fingers thrusting deeper inside of Y/N's wetness.
She teased Y/N's clit with her tongue, causing her to arch her back even more.

Yu-na slowed down her movements, watching as Y/N's legs trembled and her whimpers turned into moans. "Are you close?"

"N-no.."