ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕEᐯEᑎ

( did u guys miss me? I honestly have no excuse for my long ass hiatus other than I was just lazy

( did u guys miss me? I honestly have no excuse for my long ass hiatus other than I was just lazy...anyways enjoy the story)
_________

We sat in silence, waiting for the other person to speak first and start up a conversation. It was quiet until Hy-rea finally broke the silence.

"So...Y/n." She said, turning around to face me.

I was lost in my thoughts when Hy-rea abruptly asked.

"What time is it?" Hy-rea simply asked. I gave a small frown but tried not to make it noticeable. The question had a lack of originality and the sheer mundanity.

I picked up my phone to check the time. "It's 21:25," I replied, feeling a bit irritated. She simply nodded before turning away, leaving me feeling even more annoyed. I chuckled to myself, realizing that maybe we both didn't know what to say.

"Y/n," she finally spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I answered, confused by the suddenness of her question. Her bright pink eyes were now locked onto mine, waiting for a response. "Did you hear me?" Hy-rea asked again, her voice laced with impatience. "No, I didn't," I replied, forcing a smile onto my lips. "Can you repeat it please?" I asked politely,

Hy-rea paused for a moment it looked like she was debating whether or not to repeat her words. "Nevermind," she said putting her eyes back on her work.

I pulled out my phone to check the time and noticed it was already 23:59. "I should probably head out," I said as I gathered my things.

"Bye, Hy-rea," I said as I turned to leave. But as I placed my hand on the door handle, I felt a hand grab my arm. "Wait!" I heard Hy-rea's voice call out behind me. I turned around to face her, confused. "Yes? Is there something you need?" I asked.

🚩"Nevermind," ( bitch fR?) she finally said, looking back down at her work.

"Okay, well, I'm going to go," I said, pulling my arm away from her grip. "Bye," I added as I walked out the door.

"Maybe we should do this again sometime?" She suggested. I raised my brow, "You mean the school work or the sex part?" I asked.

Her face quickly flustered," N-N-nooo... Well yes, but that's not what I'm asking about. I'm talking about the working part." She states.

I tried my hardest to resist a grin from forming on my lips. "Anytime." I simply said as I continued to leave.

(Next day)

(Next day)

Ring*Ring*Ring

I grunted not wanting to open my eyes as I searches for my phone while I was still laying down.

Ring*Ring*Ring

'Ok, I'm coming sheesh'. I muttered, finally opening my eyes. Unlocking my phone and answering it. "Hello?" I answered, "Y/n open your damn door I've been knocking for about 20 minutes already." The other person on the line says,

"I'm sorry who's this?" I ask scanning the caller ID.

"It's Min-jin." She said. 'Ohhh' I thought.
"Why didn't you just call me from your phone?" I asked.

"My phone had gone dead trying to contact you so I had to use the lobby's phone." She explains. Oh, that makes sense.

"What's so important that you need to tell me?"

"I just wanted to ask and talk to you about some things.." Min-Jin said.
"What thin-" I was cut off by her voice.

"I'm about to walk up to your room right now so I'll have to hang up." She said quickly hanging up the phone.

Shortly I heard a knock at my door. 'Much be Min-jin.' I thought, making my way toward the door.

"Min-jin this better be quick-" Standing at the door wasn't Min-jin instead it was Yu-a.
"Oh, hi Yu-na. What are you doing here?" I was not expecting her to show up.

"You don't seem too excited to see me.." She says forcing out an awkward laugh.

"Why wouldn't I be? it was just unexpected, I was expecting someone else that's all." I stated, not wanting her to feel unwelcome.

"So can I come in?" She raised a question. "Sure," I say, stepping aside to make some room as she walked inside.

I was about to shut the door I hear a voice yell," Wait!" of course, it was Min-Jin. She looked like she was out of breath. "What took you so long and why does it look like you ran up here?" I question noticing the sweat on the girl's face.

"After I had gotten off the phone with you, I went to go take the elevator. But it had a 'do not enter' sign on it so I couldn't go there. So I had no choice but to take the stairs on which you so kindly live on the 4th floor." She explained. After lightly pushing me aside to make her way inside.

I just rolled my eyes as I closed the door. I walk in on Yu-na and Min-Jin just staring at each other. Min-jin previous tiredness looked like it had gone away.

"If you two don't mind I'm going to go get ready for the day," I said making my way toward the bathroom.

"What's gotten into them?" I thought,
turning on the showerhead shortly after.

Time skip because why not?

I got out of the shower and surprisingly I heard nothing from the other side. 'Did they leave already? I only took a 30-minute shower.' I think to myself as I turn the water on the brush my teeth.

After I had got done with that I put my clothes on. Applying lotion onto my body and (whatever else you do)

I opened the door to the sounds of nothing it was completely silence. 'Did they leave me?' I decided to just head to my bed to clean things up a bit before I left.

Wtf... Are they making out on my bed?

I somehow resist the earn to yell at them to stop. The big question is, why on my bed?
They could've done this anywhere else. And secondly, why do I feel hurt? I mean it's not like me and Yu-na are dating or anything. So, I had no right to feel jealous. Right?

"What are you guys doing?" I had asked the most obvious question. "Y/n?!" Min-jin quickly shot up from the bed. "W-what are you doing here?" she says trying to fix her hair.

"It's my room, you know." I answered. Tf you mean what am I doing here bitch-

"Right.."

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked trying to think about anything else.

She just awkwardly laughs. "I can tell you it later. Because right now I need to get to class...Bye," She said getting off of the bed to make her way to the door as Yu-na followed behind without saying another word.

What the hell was that?

M