IX

The next day came, and as usual, gunshots and cries of sinners could be heard elsewhere in the nine circles, and Y/N woke up because of it, he stretched out his arms and exchanged another clean one. clothes, as he put his dirty clothes in his basket, He thought about going around to lose his boredom, he immediately left his room and went down with an elevator, where he saw vaggie busy reading on her phone. "Good morning to you Vaggie, I noticed that you're the only person here, where are the others? "You asked, she looked at you as she scrolled through her phone screen." Alastor invited the others to watch an old movie, I left here because I'm not interested. "she said and continued what she was doing." Is that so, well, do you want to come with me, just the two of us, wandering around hell, like a date! "She looked at you when she heard the word date "I uh, sure, I don't have anything to do either and razzle and dazzle will definitely be guarding the hotel." "May I ask, who are Razzle and Dazzle?" "Ah, they're Charlie's bodyguards, you can't see them because they used a visible potion." She said, and you heard a squeak behind you, you looked behind you and saw a demon goat stumble a small table. "They're pretty unaccustomed to the new magic, don't worry, dazzle is fine." She said and Dazzle make a thumbs up and ran to the other direction, the two of you when outside, took the Limo, and went to the park, they walk side by side on the small path as they pass the bushes of roses. "This is nice We should do this whenever we're just the two of us." You said and Vaggie looked at you. "Did you enjoy being with me?" She said and you answered her with a smile on your face. "Of course, it's like fate brought us to be friends." You said making her smile, the two of you stop to a bench sit, admiring the beautiful roses and passing demons, your arms clung to each other but the two of you didn't dare to move. "Hey, you should tell a story so that we do not get bored." She said as she lean her back at the bench. "Well i don't have much in me, but I can tell a riddle." You said getting her full attention to you."This is interesting, hit me with it." She said and you started to think a riddle you know. "So, How does a bee get to school?" She think for a moment and then perk up. "On a buzz!" The two of you chuckle and you think of a another riddle. "Guess this, Why did Tigger go to the bathroom?" She think again, and this time she takes time and she answer it. "He wanted to find his friend, Pooh!" "You got it correct! Now, lets get all out shall we?" "Oh your on." "The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?" Now you hit her with your hardest riddle, she think and look around, finding if the answer is just around, and you see is giving up. "Okay, that's the hardest riddle you told, wahat's the answer then?" She said waiting for the answer. "It's Fingerprints!" The two of you burst in to laughter. "Wow, it's my first time hearing that kind of riddle, thanks for taking me here, Y/N, I'd enjoy your company. "She thank you and you nodded, the two of you stared to each other and slowly your heads are about to get close when a random kid demon throw a water balloon towards to your direction, you immediately cover Vaggie and the baloon hitting your back. "Hey!" You shout at the kid and the kid ran off flipping you up. "Are you alright?" You check Vaggie and she nodded. "We should head back to the hotel, probably Charlie and the others where back at this hours."  She nodded and you cover her body with your jacket and went to the limo and headed to the hotel. When the two of you were now at the hotel, she return your jacket startling you by pulling your collar and kissing you in the cheeks. "Blame the child for interrupting our kiss, next time, get ready~"