Xll

Y/N's POV:

Well, surprisingly I froze too, who wouldn't be frozen if your face are inches apart from each other, especially Veggie face to face?

Veggie: The hell you doing?!

Y/N: Woah! Chill there, I ain't gonna kiss ya, I'm just trying to get your attention.
She started to blush hard and the way she glared at me is giving me the chills.

Veggie's POV:

I can't even believe it, I almost kiss him on the lips, I felt my body get warm by thinking about our lips touching and French kissing?! Where the hell did come from?! Well anyway, I glare at him and he just smiles at me, with that smile... UGH! I'm going crazy! By him! I suddenly punch him in the face and he was thrown by their wall and I gasp.

Vaggie: OH FUCKING SHIT! ARE YOU OKAY?!

I went to him and carry his head and put it on my thighs and I see that's his knocked out! I tried slapping his face but still nothing happened!

There was nothing I could do, I dragged his body and putting his arms to my neck to support and went to his room, I looked left and right to see if anyone saw me, well no one was passing by, I opened the door of his room and put his unconscious body on the bed. I was about to leave, but I couldn't remove Y/N's hold on my neck, I tried but his grip was tight until I ran out of energy and I lay down on his chest tired.

Y/N: I shouldn't stay like this, but my body is telling me to rest first, ugh, why did I punch you? This won't happen if I just leave you alone.

 While on top of him, I can hear footsteps and it's not good, I don't want them to see me like this! I looked for something to cover and bingo there was a blanket by the bed, I covered myself and while on Y/N's top, I hope they won't be suspicious that I'm hiding here!

Samira: Well that's a good time to start a day! I hope I got to see Angel again! His fluffy chest is so addicting to touch! Oh well, I wonder what Y/N is doing, I hope his in here, Charlie said he always loves to stay at his room.

Oh shit..it's samira! What to do! What to do?! Maybe I should stay put, hope she doesn't  notice me, hope so...

Third Person's POV:

As Samira unlock the door and the door slowly open, Vaggie went stiff not trying to get caught. Samira notice Y/N is asleep and smiled to herself seeing him, she went to him and sat beside him on the bed.

Samira: Sleeping without me? fufufufu~

Samira moved closer to the bed and hugged Y/N's body making Vaggie's heart rate go fast. Samira sighed and looked at Y/N, at the moment she started to blush and her hand slowly crawl to Y/N's crotch and Vaggie panick, She took each of Y/N's arms and turned him back and Samira's hand didn't go any further.

Samira: (Sigh) I always hate that about you, always denying my desires to have sex, I guess I have to wait until start a family.

She stood up and went to the door and leave, Vaggie finally let herself out of that blanket and let out her long hold breath.

Vaggie: That was close, I almost got caught there for a sec.

She look at Y/N and think about Samira said.

Vaggie: So his not into sex, huh? Maybe his saving it to a special someone well Samira of course... Virgin boy.