What happened next

After your little learning dinner, y'all continued to pack the house up until there was almost nothing. You hung out one more time with your friends before you left and had a great time doing so.

The first day of your move was boring but also fun. You all sang and talked about random stuff, once it was around 12-1 AM you guys stopped at a motel called 'the keystone motel'. How nice. It was your average motel with a swimming pool.

Once you all got inside you all fell asleep on one of the beds. Because you were all tired, which you don't stay up that late so it's not normal for you.

||Next day||

"Y/N, it's time to wake up. We have to leave or we'll be there by 1am"

"Wha-? Ok..."

As you woke up, you saw that your dads were ready to go while you just got outta bed. It took you about 15 minutes to get ready, which was mainly just finding and putting clothes on. Once you were done you made your way to a diner to go eat some required breakfast. It wasn't the best, but it was breakfast.

The rest of the ride was quiet, but that means you could listen to your music. And play your games in peace.

Hours later, you got to your new town and it looked pretty amazing! As you drove up to your new house. The truck also parked behind you. How nice.

(And yeah, another short chapter because why not. I'll try make the next one a bit longer, but since I have no new news. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT)