Saving Private Leechball

"Last time on Total Drama All Stars, our heroes and villains went digging for buried treasure and uncovered a few nasty surprises. Scott villained it up big time trying to sabotage the heroes and when he got caught, he didn't take it so well. But in the end, the Heroic Hamsters were victorious. And Lightning, fresh from of hungry night of exile on Boney Island, made a Boney-Headed move to get flushed by his team mates. 13 competitors remain. Which one of them will ride the sewer system next? Find out right now on Total. Drama. All Stars."

As you get out of the shower, a towel covering your body, you walk up to your bed before setting out some clothes, drying off, and changing. When you finish getting dressed in your pajamas and tie your hair up, you slip into bed ready to sleep. Before you can even get into bed, however, you notice Sierra tucking her phone into her sheets.

As you shoot the woman a very confused glance, you slip beneath your blankets before clearing your throat, getting the attention of the younger woman.

"Um...Sierra? Love? What are you doing with your phone?" She chuckles as you ask this. "Tucking Cody into bed, of course. He needs his sleep just like the rest of us. Goodnight, Cody bear~"

As Sierra kisses the phone and lays on the other side of the bed, you shrug. Pulling the blankets over your head, you close your eyes before soon falling asleep.

~

As morning comes and you notice everyone else already up and gone, you quickly shower before throwing on an outfit and some shoes and walking to the kitchen with everyone else. As you walk right past everyone and straight to Zoey, you ask her to pin up your hair which, she gladly does.

When she finishes, you look into the mirror before smiling at the style. Sitting in a chair next to Zoey, you begin to eat, not really paying any attention to the talking at hand. As you quickly finish up your meal, you hear a voice on the PA system.

"Attention campers! Meet me by the forest in 5! Over!"

~

As you all get to the forest, you notice Chris in a military themed helmet. Already knowing what's going to come, you sigh before taking off your boots and putting on some sneakers.

"At ease soldiers. Let's all welcome back exiled Hamster, Sam." As Chef pulls up with the male in the back of the go-cart, you notice his eye is purple and swelled up along with many marks on it. As he steps off the go-cart, Zoey asks Sam how was exile.

"Aside from the blinding hunger and bear attacks, pretty good actually." The male falls to the ground. Crossing your arms, you wait for the Hamsters to attend to their team mate.

"Welcome to today's experiment with your pain thresholds. Get ready for an ingenious twist on the war movie challenge from season two."

A large screen turns on. "There are two weapon crates in the heart of this forest. The big one is filled with state of the art weaponry. And the little one has a bunch of crudy, old slingshots. Whoever gets there first gets their pick and then, you've got to pick off the competition."

"You get one point for each opponent you splatter. First team to six points wins and, one of the losers will get a dishonorable discharge tonight. Flush of Shame style."

"So, let me get this straight?" You speak out, calling the attention of the other campers and Chris to you. "You're having us play a game of paintball without actually harming the other opponents? Let me guess. Instead of paint balls we're using leeches, right?"

As you say this, a wicked smile makes its way onto Chris's face.

"One of the conditions of my parole is that I can't use or be around hard projectiles like paint balls so, instead, you will indeed be using leeches!" As everyone "Ews" and shouts in dismay, you roll your eyes before crossing your arms.