Sore

Your friends drive you up your driveway. You get out. "Thank you! I had such a fun time!" They say the same and wave as you head to the door. You wave at them as they drive away.

You turn around and unlock the front door. You slip inside. All the lights are still on. You giggle to yourself as you take off your shoes. You think, 'Frank must still be awake.'

You walk into the family room area with the couch, only to find Frank fast asleep, all sprawled out with his hands behind his head.

You quietly walk over and sit on the couch to look at him. You reach out and rub your thumb over his cheek.

Frank's eyes flutter open. He smiles at you. "You're finally home," he mumbles.

You lay down on top of Frank to cuddle with him, but he immediately flinches. "What's wrong, Frank?"

Frank sits up. "Bob Hope challenged me to a weight lifting contest earlier today," he groans.

You laugh. "He did not."

"I'm not joking!"

You look into Frank's eyes, trying not to laugh. Frank sees you trying not to laugh and breaks first. He says through his laughter, "It's true! It's not my fault I'm so competitive and half his size!"

Now you're dying of laughter too.

After a bit, Frank clutches his stomach. "It hurts to laugh," he says while still laughing.

You laugh, too, and stand up, pulling Frank to his feet.

"C'mon, a warm bath will help the soreness."

Frank follows you upstairs.

------------------------------

You turn off the bath faucet.

"Frank!"

You turn around to see Frank slump off the bed and slowly walk over.

"It's ready."

Frank slips past you and takes off his shirt.

You turn around to leave, but Frank grabs your hand. "I'm not getting in without you."

You stare Frank down. "No."

Frank looks a little shocked, so you smile at him. "I mean, I have a book I wanted to read. I just spent the evening out with friends and I want some quiet time to myself."

Frank lets go of your hand. "Ok." He lets his shoulders fall a little.

You smile sadly and turn to leave before Frank undresses any more. You shut the door behind you.

You change into something more comfortable, some high waisted shorts and a sort of revealing top.

You climb into bed and read your book.

After a while, you're so engrossed in your book that you don't hear Frank get out of the bath, put on a robe, or walk up to you.

He jumps onto the bed next to you. You scream. Frank bursts out laughing.

You look at him, wanting to slap his chest playfully, but he's bundled up in a fluffy robe. You smile.

Instead of slapping him, you look him in the face and grab onto the bundle of cloth on his chest. Frank's eyes light up. You bring your lips close to his, "Don't do that again."

Frank closes the gap between your lips, taking you by surprise. You kiss him back. Eventually, Frank breaks the kiss.

You slip a hand in between his robe. Frank grabs your hand and forces you to untie his robe straps. Your eyes widen as you see his robe start to come undone. You look upwards before you see any more skin.