Cuddles

Author's Note: Marina is the girl in this story (you can pretend you're her lol). Sorry I didn't write in second tense for this story. Enjoy!!!

Marina lays on her bed, rolling around in a fit of laughter. Frank entangles her in a hug, feathering her with kisses.

Frank goes for her cheek, then her ear, then her jawline, but Marina keeps jerking everywhere, dying of laughter.

"Stop! Frank!"

Frank manages to kiss her chin, smiling at his success.

"Frank! If you don't stop soon--" She jerks away from his lips again, still laughing. "--I won't be able to breathe!"

Frank props himself up on the bed, preparing himself. He dives back down into the chaos, aiming for her face.

Marina squirms, laughing up a storm.

Frank manages to brush his lips up against hers.

He sits up straight, a triumphant smile on his face.

Marina sits up, too. Her hair is a mess, and she's out of breath from laughing so hard.

Frank's face beams with pride. "Got you."

Marina shakes her head sarcastically.

She crawls over to him and curls up in his arms.

Frank lets his chin rest on her head. He holds her tight.

Frank whispers, "That was fun."

Marina tilts her head up. "Let's NOT do that again."

They both laugh.

Frank twists his fingers through hers. Marina looks up at him.

Frank brings his face closer hers. He closes his eyes and whispers, "Why not? Can't stand the way I show affection?"

Marina giggles. "No, Frank, you know I love it."

"I was waiting for you to say you hate it."

"Why?"

"So I could reply with 'you dirty rat.'"

They both die of laughter. Marina slips out of his arms and falls back onto the bed, dying of laughter once again.