6

Will byers pov

Derek had said he was going to apologize to mike for what happened but heard a loud thud instead.

I saw Derek come back downstairs looking disappointed "what happened?" I asked with a worried tone
"Nothing he just slammed the door on my face and slapped me" Derek said looking like he was about to cry
"I'm so sorry I don't know what's gotten into him.." I said feeling guilty.

Mike wouldn't do that. And yet he did what's wrong with him? IL talk to him later about it.

I hugged Derek which he hugged back.
I remember the day Mike hugged me when I scraped my knee. And this felt way different. Somehow Mike gave me more butterflies and his hugs felt more realistic.
He's changed.

I didn't hear max come downstairs because she started talking to Lucas and Max about their rooms.
"Hey I wanna thinking you guys wanna go to that fair happening tomorrow?" Max added.
"I'm down" Derek said calming down
"Same" Dustin and Lucas agreed
"I told Mike about it and he agreed" max smiled
"Uhm IL come too." I smiled
"Cool! Tomorrow then! At 5 in the afternoon." Max smiled she hurried upstairs into her room.

I never realized we have like 5 guest rooms.
I thought

"IL see you tomorrow then will?" Derek said snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah!" I smiled warmly as he waved goodbye and opened the front door and left. I hurried upstairs into the room Mike was staying.

I didn't bother knocking and went in.
My eyes widened as I saw mike with his hands covered in blood.

"Oh my God! Mike are you okay" I hurried to mike and looked at his nose which was all bloody.

"Will? Yeah I guess.." Mike said shocked almost that I was here.
"Let me help you" I ran into the small bathroom and looked at the cabinet and grabbed napkins. I walked as fast as I could back and wiped the blood from Mike nose.

"What happend!" I said worriedly.
"Nothing. Just ran into a wall" he let out a small smile.

"And you bled this badly?" I said trying to stop the bleeding.
He looked at me and then a expression came across his face. It looked like a expression of like if your just remembering something.
"I guess. I can do it myself leave me alone."
Mike said slapping my hand away and keeping the napkin on his nose.

Of course he was mad. I would be too.
"I'm sorry I'll leave you alone" I said respecting that he wanted to be alone I walked out of the room.

Im so sorry mike. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope you forgive me soon. I went to bed and went to sleep.

It was gonna be a long day tomorrow.