9

After walking for what seemed like hours I didn't know where I was at. I was visiting will but I didn't know this town that he moved into. I looked around and saw a familiar restaurant.

I kept walking remembering the restaurant was right next to wills house. I finally got to wills house. I looked at the garage and saw Joyce fixing something and I walked in.

"Hey" I smiled "oh hey your back early Mike" she grabbed a wrench.
"Haha yeah. il just go inside" I walked inside and ran to my room and quickly got in my bed.

I couldn't wait to get out of here.

Third person pov

After mike left will couldn't help but feel
Confused. He just stood there processing it what Mike said was really true.

Suddenly a hand was on wills shoulder.
He turned around and saw Derek with a smirk on his face

Will felt his blood boil of anger.
"don't touch me! Leave me alone I know what you did!" He slapped his hand away which Derek turned angry too

"Who are you to tell me what to do! Your so stupid you actually thought I liked you??" He laughed at himself
Will stood there silently "I don't wanna see you ever again" will slapped derek as hard as he could. Derek stumbled back grabbing his cheek trying to keep his balance.

Will went back in to get everyone in the car.

After everyone came back silently having no idea what happened except Max. will decided to drive and leave Derek there to walk home.

(I know this is short but I forgot to update this story but it's whateverr lol)