7

Third person pov

Mike really wanted to ignore will. But at the same time he had to warn will about Derek. He didn't care if Derek told him it was time anyways. Mike just went to sleep after the bleeding stopped. He wanted to cry he wanted to shout. Mike wheeler was Inlove with his best friend and it hurt him more than anything anything.

And he had to go to that stupid fair tomorrow with that jerk.

Mike woke up with his head hurting like crazy. He looked at a small clock beside his bed.
1:23 pm? Did I really sleep that long? He thought as he got up and fixed his messy hair.

He walked downstairs to see max and Dustin talking about something on the couch.
"God your awake! I thought you went into a coma or something" max laughed at her own joke and then Dustin joined.
"Yeah I was just tired-" before he could add something else max spoke for him

"What happened to your nose?" Max said raising a eyebrow
"Just ran into a wall while I was half asleep" mike faked a small smile and sat next to them on the coach stretching his legs and arms and yawning.

"Where's will?" He asked noticing he hadn't noticed from the boy since yesterday.
"Taking a shower for the fair today" Dustin added.
"Oh. Maybe I should get ready too so I'm not a hurry later" Mike said rubbing his eyes.

"Try eating first though we still have almost 4 hours" max said pointing at cereal from the kitchen,
"Yeah thanks"

While the time passed everyone was already getting in the car and packing stuff. he decided he was gonna tell will. He knocked in his room.
"Will can we talk?" He said while knocking repeatedly. 

Will opened the door. His hair was wet he was wearing a button up shirt and some jeans. A towel over his shoulder.

"Mike? Hey you said you wanted to talk?" He said looking suprised.
"Look, Derek is not who you think he is okay will? Please just trust me-" Mike began talking he looked at will. His happy face became a disappointed quickly.

"Mike. Your just jealous okay!! When I finally have a friend someone who cares for me you try and take it away! He told me everything!! you slapped him yesterday because I left you to hang out with him!!!" Will snaps.

"Im not jealous will!! What the fuck I never fucking slapped that asshole!! He's using you can't you see???" He paused and looked at wills expression.

"You believe him!? a guy you've only known for 2 FUCKING seconds??!! Was he there when you were fucking bullied in kindergarten? Was he there at your fucking lowest I didn't think so!" Mike snaps back
"Hes the one who punched me yesterday and threatened me not to talk to you!!" Mike walks off in angry tears.

He gets in the car  (a van) which there was dustin driving Lucas, Derek and ready getting buckled in. He grabbed the seat belt and sat in the very back feeling angry and confused.

The car door opened and Max and will got in and began buckling themselves in.

Mike heard will laughing with Derek.
He was acting like nothing happened. Mike was hurt because it felt like.

Will didn't care..